Forum

Why is competitive dying?

Created 25th December 2014 @ 15:17

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »

melody

Lutunen

shit talk will always be, as long as there is losers, who get unlucky irl. and there it is :) however, smart players would never listen some bullshit from idiots, and start comp if they rly want.

playcomp.tf

not about the topic. i dont want to be rude, but Autor, why do you have like 3 or 4 steam profiles and the most interesting thing – why do you write “i love you” from your current acc to your second one? :-/ here

Last edited by melody,

rockie

Quoted from damneasy

i like how everyone in every game keeps saying “oh this community is terrible everyone shittalks and stuff”, i’ve seen 0 games/communities that doesnt have any shittalkers?

maybe other communities are worse, maybe not, i’d say i met a lot of shitty ppl on tf2 (some of them are the worst i’ve ever met in my life), but i also met a lot of good ppl (some of them are the best i’ve ever met in my life) and all i can say is, as number amount, the bad ppl overcome the good ppl for me.

Quoted from melody

shit talk will always be, as long as there is losers, who get unlucky irl. and there it is :) however, smart players would never listen some bullshit from idiots, and start comp if they rly want.

playcomp.tf

+1

Last edited by rockie,

Phnx

Quoted from melody

playcomp.tf

I think what he ment is not that people won’t start comp because they are afraid of comp players, maybe they are just afraid that the community as a whole is acting like that.
which is not true.

rockie

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
I think what he ment is not that people won’t start comp because they are afraid of comp players, maybe they are just afraid that the community as a whole is acting like that.
which is not true.

most of the community acts like that

skyro

#SaveMelee

TF2 doesn’t die because of the players that are playing it now. TF2 isn’t dying anyway, there are still new players signing up every season and Div 6 has grown further and further every season since I’ve been here, the playerbase growing smaller is an illusion because people get used to seeing the same people over and over in scrims, due to a naturally smaller playerbase.

As for “new players don’t come to comp because comp players are toxic” I gave zero fucks about TC throwing their feces at me when I was new, and look where I am now. Competitive players need a competitive mindset, and if they don’t have one they simply won’t come here, or stay here if they started. That’s all it is, the only reason why we “aren’t attracting new players” is because people don’t want to come, and even that is a massive crock of shit because look at how many people came to the Highlander Open, and look at how many Archimedes Cup teams there are already.

TF2 isn’t dying. It’s your attitude towards the way the scene is going that is dying.

melody

Lutunen

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
which is not true.

most of them are like that, sadly

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

sry

Author

Quoted from melody

not about the topic. i dont want to be rude, but Autor, why do you have like 3 or 4 steam profiles and the most interesting thing – why do you write “i love you” from your current acc to your second one? :-/ here

Just some old accounts i created in past, one is back-up account, other is account i created 6 years ago and forgot about until recently. I’m not using them, once in a while i log in to my back-up account, that’s about it.

melody

Lutunen

Quoted from Author

[…]
Just some old accounts i created in past, one is back-up account, other is account i created 6 years ago and forgot about until recently. I’m not using them, once in a while i log in to my back-up account, that’s about it.

well, at least you love yourself :3

Bona

PMW

This year on christmas I’m thankful for Phoenix raging at newer players on pickup and then talking on this thread like he despises it.

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Oh look
Its this thread again

Last edited by cmd,

Thalash

wG
S-O

AUTHOR I REALLY LIKE WHAT YOU DID WITH YOUR PROFILE!!1!! :)

Author

Quoted from Thalash

AUTHOR I REALLY LIKE WHAT YOU DID WITH YOUR PROFILE!!1!! :)

What exactly? The showcases or somth?

Last edited by Author,

Phnx

Quoted from rockie

[…]

most of the community acts like that

I don’t think that people will hate new comers in even mixes and scrims with them if they listen to calls and try their best.

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from Author

[…]
What exactly? The showcases or somth?

ya :^)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »