Forum

Why is competitive dying?

Created 25th December 2014 @ 15:17

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

It was already the first thread on forum activity when I replied, I didnt effectively bump it.

Some retard with a shitty meme did it, but its all cool right, who doesnt love maymays?

holy shit you’re salty
do you main highlander or something?

Kaneco

Quoted from rytis

[…]
holy shit you’re salty
do you main highlander or something?

Yeah fuck me for being salty right? a few days ago I criticized the admins in a feedback thread, and the response was “We wanna be positive and you’re not being positive so keep to the thread business”, then the thread was locked

Meanwhile I mentioned this fucking shit thread is still here for over 3 weeks, keeps getting bumped to the top by retards and autists. If you’re a newcomer to the league or the competitive scene and the first thread you see on the main forum of the league is “Why is competitive dying?” And then you try to read the thread and read the fuckin shitfest that goes on here, I would be immediately turned off, so yeah, Im fuckin salty allright and I have a reason for it, just close this fuckin thread already holy shit.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

Yeah fuck me for being salty right? a few days ago I criticized the admins in a feedback thread, and the response was “We wanna be positive and you’re not being positive so keep to the thread business”, then the thread was locked

Meanwhile I mentioned this fucking shit thread is still here for over 3 weeks, keeps getting bumped to the top by retards and autists. If you’re a newcomer to the league or the competitive scene and the first thread you see on the main forum of the league is “Why is competitive dying?” And then you try to read the thread and read the fuckin shitfest that goes on here, I would be immediately turned off, so yeah, Im fuckin salty allright and I have a reason for it, just close this fuckin thread already holy shit.

yeah fuck you for bumping this thread

dAGNER

duplo

MESSAGE TO ALL NEWCOMERS:
Don’t worry, not all people in this community are grumpy potatoes like kaneco.
Don’t get turned off by his posts, we’re usually really nice.

Thx

jx53

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

Kaneco do you not see it? You have wrong opinions.

Nik

MEGA$$

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

You’re arguing with yourself here. Your point about threads like this one isn’t invalid, but the way you respond to it makes you point invalid. If you want to calm this thread down and show the newcomers that the community isn’t dying and that most users are geniunely nice guys, you should’ve gone with a different approach.

Sorry for bumping this thread again.

Meeto

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

Help spread the word about Season 20! =/= Feedback thread.

At this point you’re just being a grumpy cunt for no real reason.

BluXtreme

GG

Quoted from rviens

If you are hoping to turn pro and actually make money off TF2 – wrong game

RIP TF2 esport career.

Last edited by BluXtreme,

WML

#nonrelevantnecro

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13