Forum

Why is competitive dying?

Created 25th December 2014 @ 15:17

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 Next »

Shellfish Clive

8D

Quoted from dAGNER

[…]

Hello my boy Clive, hows it going? I’m doing great if you were wondering, thanks to the wonderful game we call runescape (Or as I like to call it “Run Escape” haha). Ok enough fooling around. As we all know, runescape was was easily game of the year 2014 and I think we should all migrate to this brilliant game or more exactly my RS clan!! We are a group of four pro Runers who’ve been playing the game since September and would love some fellow enthusiasts in our bro army!! If u want to join wIlDeRnEzZgAnKeRz2.0 (The first version of the clan broke up cus matt is a cunt) hit me up on rs my nick is SwedishJustice784

IMPORTANT: NO LITHUANIANS!!

We engage in a multitude of fun activities such as:
GANKING Every friday night we go all out crazy and gear up on energy drinks and crisps so we can tear it up in the wilderness the entire night, ganking n00bs from 18:15 – 21:00. You are free to gank n00bs any time you want outside of all-out-crazy-friday-fun-time if you pm me first. If im not online i might be at soccer practice just wait like 1h.

TRADING If you want to be pro at ganking you’ve gotta have the gear to back it up. Even a noob with 15 lvls in fishing knows that. Thats why we trade when ever we can gotta stack dat gold to da roof! Just last night i made 2k profit $$$$$!! If you join our clan we will help you set up your own trade empire so even you one day might make it big in rs. 40% of all profit goes to me since im the leader and dont lie about how much money you’ve made. I’ll know if your lying and ill hack you even if were friends ok? fuck u matt.

SCAMMING When were not busy ganking and trading were thinking of new masterful plans to rob dem foos (Rob those fools) and make even more cash money. We have tricks so good you can get a blue partyhat in 5 minutes!! I’ll teach these tricks to you for only 50k (a small price to pay) and you’ll be walking around with that blue swag in notime!! Stealing hats not your thing? For only 100k I’ll teach you to steal some ones entire ACCOUNT!! It works everytime 100% seriously.

So when ever you feel like upgrading your pro gaming e-sport experience I’ll be waiting for you here at the big boys table
Signing off
SwedishJustice784 aka cAPS

Your boy Clive here coming in hot and live, as much as I don’t want to disrespect you but I don’t like foreign people especially scandies but I like your style of game. I haven’t actually pk’d in a long time due to my guilty conscience caused me to have nightmares and mid-week flashbacks during my England lessons at school but I would love to start again if I can control those emotions. I would join your clan but I think 40% is a bit much to pay from a whole 2k profit, I mean if you consider the fact that you would be taking 800GP from me every time I make money from your trade empire, I just don’t think it’s right for me. Sometimes I can’t be around either because I am a white belt in yoga so I want to keep my martial arts training to a top standard so I might not be around all the time.

My memebership is running out soon and if I don’t do my chorus around the house my mum won’t let me use her credit card for my membership (fucking dumb slag, clean your own toilet.) So yeah, I can’t ask my dad for money cause I don’t know him so what’s the point.

I know a good money making method anyway that I can’t really share with you because since I shared my Rune Axehead one people kept using it and it was making the Rune Axeheads so popular that they were like 1k, not worth my time to be honest.

Anyways it’s good to find another player on here that plays. I’m glad you enjoy it as much as I do.

Your boy Clive,
Signing out

molko

Suoli
moog

Quoted from Author

Why is competitive dying?

Merja and Bloodis almost prem.

Sepu

(Kovein)
0fo

Quoted from molko

[…]

How is div2 “almost prem”?

CHERRY

Get your shit together and stop saying comp TF2 community is toxic:
http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/2ric8e/met_this_dude_on_a_valve_server_recently/?sort=confidence
Yes he has an ETF2L profile :D

dAGNER

duplo

Quoted from Shellfish Clive

[…]

Your boy Clive here coming in hot and live, as much as I don’t want to disrespect you but I don’t like foreign people especially scandies but I like your style of game. I haven’t actually pk’d in a long time due to my guilty conscience caused me to have nightmares and mid-week flashbacks during my England lessons at school but I would love to start again if I can control those emotions. I would join your clan but I think 40% is a bit much to pay from a whole 2k profit, I mean if you consider the fact that you would be taking 800GP from me every time I make money from your trade empire, I just don’t think it’s right for me. Sometimes I can’t be around either because I am a white belt in yoga so I want to keep my martial arts training to a top standard so I might not be around all the time.

My memebership is running out soon and if I don’t do my chorus around the house my mum won’t let me use her credit card for my membership (fucking dumb slag, clean your own toilet.) So yeah, I can’t ask my dad for money cause I don’t know him so what’s the point.

I know a good money making method anyway that I can’t really share with you because since I shared my Rune Axehead one people kept using it and it was making the Rune Axeheads so popular that they were like 1k, not worth my time to be honest.

Anyways it’s good to find another player on here that plays. I’m glad you enjoy it as much as I do.

Your boy Clive,
Signing out

Signing on
Hello my hot and live boy Clive. It’s me again, SwedishJustice784 and it saddens me to hear you will not be taking me up on my offer to join wIlDeRnEzZgAnKeRz2.0. I’ve already had a rough day so far and this is not what I wanted to see at this point. My RScape gf, moonicorn88, left me earlier today and I was absolutely devastated. She told me she didn’t want to be together after she found out I was 21. She’s 13 but the way I see it everyone is the same age on runescape which is one of the things that makes the game so great, right? As if that wasn’t enough I lost half my full steel-plate armour , scimmy and kite-shield. I was investigating a hot new glitch no one knows about yet. A guy pmed me and said that if i came to where he was in the wilderness he would duplicate all my items!! Unfortunately he didn’t recognize me once I arrived and accidentally killed me. Once I returned to the spot my items had despawned and the guy had to go so we couldn’t try the glitch again. You can imagine my frustration when I log on here and see that my hot live boy Clive doesn’t want to join my clan. Therefore I’ve decided to give you an offer you can’t refuse! If you join wIlDeRnEzZgAnKeRz2.0 I will make sure you only have to pay me 30% of your trade empire earnings! The first ever gold member of our clan. (OMG) I know, this is exciting for me too. Pm SwedishJustice784 tonight for your invitation and we’ll get right to your initiation.

Signing off
SwedishJustice784

Kumimarja

Quoted from molko

[…]

:c

sorsa

mooz

Just started CSGO and got more people insulting and shittalking me in one week than during my whole time playing tf2.
So probly not the community’s fault :x

Last edited by sorsa,

cock

Quoted from sorsa

Just started CSGO and got more people insulting and shittalking me in one week than during my whole time playing tf2.
So probly not the community’s fault :x

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from molko

[…]

agreed

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

http://www.dailydot.com/esports/match-fixing-counter-strike-ibuypower-netcode-guides/

This kills the competitive.

Kaneco

holy shit can u just close this fuckin thread?

What a shitfest of autism, yes I’m mad.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Kaneco

holy shit can u just close this fuckin thread?

What a shitfest of autism, yes I’m mad.

If you want it to die, don’t bump it. Just a friendly tip.

Kaneco

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

If you want it to die, don’t bump it. Just a friendly tip.

It was already the first thread on forum activity when I replied, I didnt effectively bump it.

Some retard with a shitty meme did it, but its all cool right, who doesnt love maymays?

STOGE

TDP

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

Meeto

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄░░░░░░ ░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄░░░ ░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄ ░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄ ░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████░░░░░

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 Next »