Forum

End of the Line update is here!

Created 9th December 2014 @ 05:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »

Useless

TC.Noobas

Quoted from hr

So the ducks are going away eventually right?

Yes, thank god. On January 5th if I remember correctly.

Bob Bami

THAT’S MY SISTER’S BIRTHDAY!!!

#DuckTheseFucks

Useless

TC.Noobas

Your sisters birthday dawns for a greater era then :D :D :D

Max

Fusion

Quoted from Bob Bami

THAT’S MY SISTER’S BIRTHDAY!!!

#DuckTheseFucks

You should celebrate it by giving her a duck shaped vibrator for her birthday.

Marty

lala

Quoted from Max

[…]

You should celebrate it by giving her a duck shaped vibrator for her birthday.

Why are the ETF2L Forums so weird

Hot

Quoted from Marty

[…]

Why are the ETF2L Forums so weird

Didnt u post the weirdest thing i’ve ever read ?? http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-30750/page-1/

dodgydogman

Panda

Wasn’t there a rumor that matchmaking of some kind was coming? I guess that was BS then.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from dodgydogman

Wasn’t there a rumor that matchmaking of some kind was coming? I guess that was BS then.

That’s not related to this update at all. Still in the works.

RTC

On the movie: It was alright. Clearly a lot of effort got put into it, and it’s a decent representation of the TF2 ethos, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed by it. It really should have tried to go the Hot Fuzz route if it wanted to be funny and entertaining, but instead it was a pretty lukewarm attempt, both on the comedy side and the storyline side. Even the technical aspects didn’t quite live up to expectations (pretty run of the mill if I’m being honest). Doesn’t say anything about you if you did like it, I just thought it could have been better given the hype.

On the update: The whole duck thing screams of the lowest common denominator humour Valve sometimes tries to appeal to, the kind that makes 9GAG look like George Carlin. Stupid, pointless and annoying. The cosmetics are adequate I guess, but it’s not like good cosmetics are scarce, and there’s nothing that I’d wear normally save for maybe the Engie shoes. Everything else is pretty minimal and self-explanatory, taunt’s quite nice, reskin is useless and the journal is clearly an enormous waste of money.

Valve really did drop the ball on this one I feel given the hype. Granted, the hype generated around the update probably did get blown out of proportion, but you can’t tell me Valve had no way to anticipate this and build upon the update (a matter of simple perception could have fixed this easily).

MS

0fo
0FO

These ducks are awesome, already got mine to level 12 :)

Last edited by MS,

Useless

TC.Noobas

Quoted from MS

These ducks are awesome, already got mine to level 12 :)

Fuck these ducks.

Husky

MEGA$$

The way I see it this update has been anticipated for god knows how long, and it ends up in a stupid duck meme valve is trying to shove down our throats.

The video was pretty much the only good thing about the update. This alone isn’t the worst update but it sends a message to us how little they care about putting time in the game, not even a new weapon for this long.

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from Husky

not even a new weapon for this long

Am I the only one who thinks we have enough weapons already?

Would be happy with reskins/maps/cosmetics in updates now.

MS

0fo
0FO

Quoted from Husky

not even a new weapon for this long.

The Spy vs Engineer update coming soon will most likely have some new weapons.

Bob Bami

I don’t give a shit about any hat/weapon/reskin what ever. I just hope they will bring Matchmaking. For the rest I’m not even gonna be hyped for an update anymore since it won’t be good anyway.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »