Forum

End of the Line update is here!

Created 9th December 2014 @ 05:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »

konr

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Excuse me, but what was decent about the movie? It was literally just the trailer dragged out with worse cinematics and poor attempts at being funny. Not blaming the guy who made it, it was more Valve being fucking retarded and overhyping on something they couldn’t deliver.

There is a difference between saying that you didn’t enjoy the movie and saying it’s flat out shit. No one that has any idea how much skill went into an animation like this would ever say the latter. I’m assuming you’ve never animated something before? This is a really really well made clip whether you like it or not.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from konr

There is a difference between saying that you didn’t enjoy the movie and saying it’s flat out shit. No one that has any idea how much skill went into an animation like this would ever say the latter. I’m assuming you’ve never animated something before? This is a really really well made clip whether you like it or not.

Animation was nothing special, lighting was pretty awful, especially in first half for some reason, also the story-line WAS literally just the trailer dragged out. Nothing really happened. Wasn’t funny either. Would have been good for a random SFM, but incredibly underwhelming for this tbh

Problem with End of the Line (for me) is the fact it got announced years ago and it was amazing quality back then. It could never live up to the hype, took WAY too long to finish. Shame, but oh well.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

frixx

LG

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Excuse me, but what was decent about the movie? It was literally just the trailer dragged out with worse cinematics and poor attempts at being funny. Not blaming the guy who made it, it was more Valve being fucking retarded and overhyping on something they couldn’t deliver.

You must be a fun person

Quoted from frixx

[…]

You must be a fun person

at parties :D

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from frixx

You must be a fun person

Sorry for not being as easily impressed as you. I think my criticism is legit tho, really did feel very underwhelming

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Sorry for not being as easily impressed as you. I think my criticism is legit tho, really did feel very underwhelming

you sound very upset for literally nothing

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from rytis

you sound very upset for literally nothing

Only thing I am upset about is Valve letting everyone down, don’t really care about the movie, just pointed out why I thought it was bad

konr

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Animation was nothing special, lighting was pretty awful, especially in first half for some reason, also the story-line WAS literally just the trailer dragged out. Nothing really happened. Wasn’t funny either. Would have been good for a random SFM, but incredibly underwhelming for this tbh

Yeahhh you’ve never animated before

Freddy

im not saying valve is becoming on level activision or anything

but

valve is slowly becoming on level with activision

Wherever you like the movie or not is irrelevant. Fact of the matter is that McVee and co. spent so much time and effort making that movie, just to have it be completely overshadowed by literally one of the shittiest and most lackluster updates in a very long time. This update is basically just a joke with the community as its victim.

pay 5$ for ducks? jesus, i guess we all know which part of the playerbase this shit was directed at

fucking Gabe Newellberg. Valve is literally jews now

……..oh well, guess i dont need to reinstall then. At least i save bandwidth

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from konr

Yeahhh you’ve never animated before

Your point?

Freddy

how the hell could they possibly deny snowplow for being “too complex and challenging for newer players” btw?
if that is their definition of complex, then how on earth did cp_steel ever get into the game….? its not like there were no new players around back then as well

well, so much for letting your playerbase get overflowed by retarded kids who need special attention :(

Toast

WEED
S-O

rofl. As long as they don’t deliberately make the game worse, then im good. since the scream fortress update Theres nothing to expect from the crappy dev team.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Scissors

we get it, you dont like it, you can shut up now

oxocuboid

(ETF2L Donator)
LOOΠΔ

Quoted from Freddy

if that is their definition of complex, then how on earth did cp_steel ever get into the game….?

For the last time, Steel isn’t complicated.

Cap other points: Make E easier.
Cap E: Win game.

On topic: I thought the movie was overhyped but fine. No complaints really because I wasn’t expecting much.

Last edited by oxocuboid,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »