Forum

End of the Line update is here!

Created 9th December 2014 @ 05:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »

Setlet

http://www.teamfortress.com/endoftheline/ Here is the update page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aLjwVVNq4s Here is the SFM movie

Also, no new map, no new weapons (except a allclass melee skin), shitloads of cosmetics and somekind of TF2 Operation (CS:GO style) where you collect ducks and track your score, if you are willing to pay 5 bucks.

4hp

shit movie, shit update, 0/10

pyro taunt though so I’m happy

walters

I don’t understand this update

Last edited by pntn,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Such a garbage update in every way. Movie was shit too.

doks

Scroll to the bottom of the page. Foot prints.
Guard dog confirmed!

Samytsi

:-)

I’m glad they didn’t add anything. Though there’s a chance they will do a day2 like before.

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Scissors

Such a garbage update in every way. Movie was shit too.

Movie was fine

The Love & War one however, now that was an affront.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Fuxx

[…]

Movie was fine

Many homemade sfms are of the same quality now-a-days, didn’t live up to the trailer at all. Wasn’t funny either. It was pretty shit tbh

konr

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Many homemade sfms are of the same quality now-a-days, didn’t live up to the trailer at all. Wasn’t funny either. It was pretty shit tbh

What are you talking about..?

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from konr

What are you talking about..?

the movie???

Brick Top

TBNC
sB!

The movie was nice. It’s only the update that doesn’t make sense content-wise. Money wise of course it does. Don’t hate on the movie because of it tho, the movie was decent.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Brick Top

The movie was nice. It’s only the update that doesn’t make sense content-wise. Money wise of course it does. Don’t hate on the movie because of it tho, the movie was decent.

Excuse me, but what was decent about the movie? It was literally just the trailer dragged out with worse cinematics and poor attempts at being funny. Not blaming the guy who made it, it was more Valve being fucking retarded and overhyping on something they couldn’t deliver.

Quoted from Scissors

[…]
It was literally just the trailer dragged out with worse cinematics and poor attempts at being funny.

so sorry it didn’t live up to your usual highlander meme humor

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Excuse me, but what was decent about the movie? It was literally just the trailer dragged out with worse cinematics and poor attempts at being funny. Not blaming the guy who made it, it was more Valve being fucking retarded and overhyping on something they couldn’t deliver.

your opinion>everyone else’s opinion???

I agree that the update is complete garbage though

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »