Forum

TF2 Gaming communities

Created 9th November 2014 @ 22:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

LimeBowler

THG (Trigger Happy Gamers) are a nice pub community. Been going for a while now I believe.

Last edited by LimeBowler,

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

I miss Rocket Blast Nucleus :(

Had a lot of fun there with my friends, both old and new ones.

Meeto

Grumpy Old Gits had some pretty cool people. They seem to be a lot less active these days though.

On a side note, is Simian Cage still a thing? I haven’t seen any of their servers in forever.

Kumimarja

Quoted from SabaSaba

[…]
Are those people regulars or people who end up there through quickplay?

A lot of them are regulars, some quickplay scrubs here and there but most of them are same fgts all day evry day

SteaL

wookie

Tf2mid.cz
Tf2.cz
Some czech ones

tonmas

sirkkels
BauS

Quoted from Alfie

[…]
#05 nocrit server was the best when it was full. met loads of the fins that play 6s as well. you included, don’t know if you remember me from back then

I do. Feels like it’s been an eternity.

Got introduced to comp by Lokalen regulars and made some great friends along the way. Good times.

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

Quoted from Meeto

Grumpy Old Gits had some pretty cool people. They seem to be a lot less active these days though.

Fun fact: Grumpy Old Gits will ban you if you’re too good of a player.

Ascendary

GG

German Headquarter is where it all started!
http://www.team-ghq.eu/

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from LimeBowler

THG (Trigger Happy Gamers) are a nice pub community. Been going for a while now I believe.

THG spawned May Contain Nuts way back before the HCC. Great server.

Zimmer

Quoted from LimeBowler

Great pubbing over at the THG servers!

Henghast

open
bobs

The Macedonian community has a few forums and steam groups.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mkdtf2

Clark

SDCK!

At least two highlander teams were created from GIGN.LV public players, also two more from another latvian community TF2.LV which doesn’t have any more publics operating unfortunately

Popcorp

My first team was made of bunch of Skial regulars, because of that, I never going to stop playing on Skial servers.

Gladblad.dk.

http://gaming.gladblad.dk/board/

random anecdote

team itsallgood was formed on that community in 2011, including all of its members. 3 years later, we played the prem final with 6 of the members from that Badwater 24/7 server.

It’s a fairytale cheesy story that in no way should work for top teams. Normally top teams are hand picked members, not a bunch of shitters from a pub server who only recruit within their community. To be able to get to the prem final with Bulow the legendary dropper is a feat in itself.

The server got ddos’d for weeks and our hero Flyvehest was forced to shut it down, rip Gladblad.dk.

ps: there’s some quality banter in those forums

Last edited by Lazybear,

irfx

EPA

Quoted from Lazybear

team itsallgood was formed on that community in 2011, including all of its members. 3 years later, we played the prem final with 6 of the members from that Badwater 24/7 server.

It’s a fairytale cheesy story that in no way should work for top teams. Normally top teams are hand picked members, not a bunch of shitters from a pub server who only recruit within their community. To be able to get to the prem final with Bulow the legendary dropper is a feat in itself.

Remember iag back from some 2012 ugc season, never would had imagined that team could go that far (you could not even start a game vs tpes) <3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »