Created 9th November 2014 @ 22:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

CHERRY

ZM Brasil

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from tonmas

Rocket Blast (Lokalen) used to be really popular but I think it’s p dead now ;-;

#05 nocrit server was the best when it was full. met loads of the fins that play 6s as well. you included, don’t know if you remember me from back then

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Quoted from Alfie

[…]
#05 nocrit server was the best when it was full. met loads of the fins that play 6s as well. you included, don’t know if you remember me from back then

RB 06 is the no crit server. 05 is payload only.
Rocket Blast servers are the home to a few different HL teams, including now retired colony.

And yes, Lokalen/RB is Swedish, but lots of Finns play there. Or played, nowadays it is quite dead. Valve quickplay kinda killed the servers and oldschool players have simply quit already.

Last edited by SabaSaba,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Managed to make 2 different teams with noobies from the same rocketblast server, between 2 years

RIP

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Actually there were three RB teams at the same time. DIV 5 team Ghetto Blasters, shortly lived DIV 1 team FZZT (who faced massive roster problems suddenly) and then us Colony in prem.

For example, current Highpander heavy Nijoonen started with the DIV 5 team.

Last edited by SabaSaba,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

I didn’t make any official RB teams, but both Chessclub and Chessclub Junior were made primarily with people I met on the same rocketblast hightower server. Many of the players on ChessJr are actually people who weren’t interested in comp the first time I asked people, but were the second time :D

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Quoted from Scissors

I didn’t make any official RB teams, but both Chessclub and Chessclub Junior were made primarily with people I met on the same rocketblast hightower server. Many of the players on ChessJr are actually people who weren’t interested in comp the first time I asked people, but were the second time :D

Ah, yes, I understand. So we could say that RB has been the home for at least five highlander teams. Those were the days.

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

Quoted from SabaSaba

Actually there were three RB teams at the same time. DIV 5 team Ghetto Blasters, shortly lived DIV 1 team FZZT (who faced massive roster problems suddenly) and then us Colony in prem.

For example, current Highpander heavy Nijoonen started with the DIV 5 team.

zoob and Saba created this addiction, gave me the sweet taste of highlander and once I had it in my blood I was caught.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

A couple of 6s teams and one highlander team came from the WDG server.

PuzZle

Boys
GG

Rocket Blast was the shit when I started playing tf2. The koth server especially.

GladBlad was probably my favorite community server though, it had all the lovely itsallgood members in it playing Badwater 24/7 <3

Rip GB :'(

Quoted from PuzZle

GladBlad was probably my favorite community server though, it had all the lovely itsallgood members in it playing Badwater 24/7 <3

Rip GB :'(

Indeed, was a great time.

Oh Reddit EU is another TF2 Community http://www.reddit.com/r/rugc_europe

Spawned various hl + 6s teams, Sheeple, Team MeanMode and currently /r/ekt

Kumimarja

Quoted from Jaakarhu

Finnish people have pelipurkki which is a large public community. they got their own servers, irc channel n’ stuff

I wish they would add at least ONE server with random crits + dmg spread turned off. Fuck’s sake they have like 4 servers which are almost always full during peak times, it’s not like ppl wouldn’t play on it.

Last edited by Kumimarja,

juju

TBA
Tissi

Quoted from PuzZle

Rocket Blast was the shit when I started playing tf2

GladBlad was probably my favorite community server

Used to play also in Rocket blast/GladBlad when my friends scammed me into tf2… had forgot those server names :D

Remember my irl friends saying that these are best servers

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Quoted from Kumimarja

[…]
I wish they would add at least ONE server with random crits + dmg spread turned off. Fuck’s sake they have like 4 servers which are almost always full during peak times, it’s not like ppl wouldn’t play on it.

Are those people regulars or people who end up there through quickplay?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »