Forum

Is tf2 dead yet? Where's the old school guys @?

Created 14th October 2014 @ 01:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Rasta

Well, some guys played tf even before the first ETF2L season and still do! ;)

Back in the beta It was all about the enemy down league before ETF2L started newfags :]]]

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Is everyone coming back from the grave?

Mirelin

alus

If you are seeking for old school players, I would highly recommend to dig deeper. Most of them are currently in division 5 or 6.

The longer you play the lowest division you get to play in.

Cheers!

Kaneco

Actually been seeing a lot of oldschool players come back lately, not all playing actively but I have seen them mge, mixing, etc..

People like coinz, matnum, flushy, (even ryb that came back a few seasons ago)

The game is not dead

Konna

drops

cookye and darn come back pls

E: IM S11 TOP 3 MED WITH F2 AND MIRERIN OR SOMEONE I CAN REMBER I WAS 13 OR 14 YRD OLD

Last edited by Konna,

Yggdrasil

Fe |

im playing tf2 since 2010 although i joinec comp really late and i’m still horrible – i don’t feel old yet though :D

Last edited by Yggdrasil,

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from Rasta

Well, some guys played tf even before the first ETF2L season and still do! ;)

indeed!

flushy

P.O.P

the golden age of TF2 was Crack Clan vs Dignitas… Moose vs Darn… afaik none of those players are still playing so yes tf2 is dead

rockie

what kind of dinosaur? :>

irfx

EPA

Quoted from flushy

the golden age of TF2 was Crack Clan vs Dignitas… Moose vs Darn…

At first it was 4 kings vs crack clan, then dignitas vs crack clan, then dignitas vs power gaming, then tf2 died. From those teams only ryb still plays, what a mammoth

bìester

Quoted from flushy

the golden age of TF2 was Crack Clan vs Dignitas… Moose vs Darn… afaik none of those players are still playing so yes tf2 is dead

Defur

I consider myself to be an old school guy

whenever I’ve tried playing seriously I realize that there actually has been some metagame shifts which suprises me since I thought nothing in the gameplay (of 6v6) would ever change

takes to much time with little or no reward to come back again though (just the thought of playing some seasons of div4 to get to div3 makes me sigh).

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

hi

nevier

(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from numlocked

hi

hello traitor

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from numlocked