Forum

#tf2.euhl - The Highlander Community Channel

Created 6th October 2014 @ 14:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Hildreth, you realize this is not a pickup channel? It is the unofficial highlander chat.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from SabaSaba

Hildreth, you realize this is not a pickup channel? It is the unofficial highlander chat.

I don’t want to log onto IRC just to chat shit about Chessclub, I can do that on here.

you’re literally the worst

That’s why you’re the main topic in the channel btw

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

With the start of the new season, we are hoping to revive the IRC channel. Come join us! As the season progresses, we should have more hot content and banter :-)

quintosh

wL.

asfdfs

Last edited by quintosh,

Quoted from quintosh

asfdfs

agreed

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

I don’t want to log onto IRC just to chat shit about Chessclub, I can do that on here.

Then dont (:

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

With the season starting and recent drama *cough*quintosh* the channel is starting to see some life – #tf2.euhl in quakenet guys

this is evil evil

yeah, quintosh apparently got banned for showing chessclub one of his own demos from a chessclub game or something. Doesn’t seem right to me.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I heard he basically did nothing wrong. Seems wrong to ban someone for doing nothing wrong. I mean think about it.

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

If your demo gets requested and is under the view and ivestigation of the AC team, can you still use that exact demo on your fragmovies/fragshows or does that count as “releasing confidential information to the public” ?
I mean thats what quintosh did basically,showing a clip from HIS demo?

#freequintosh

foungi

0fo
0FO

#freequintergarten

Oupa

Nave

Quoted from Tseini

If your demo gets requested and is under the view and ivestigation of the AC team, can you still use that exact demo on your fragmovies/fragshows or does that count as “releasing confidential information to the public” ?
I mean thats what quintosh did basically,showing a clip from HIS demo?
#freequintosh

So you are saying quintosh was under investigation from the ac team ?Gift that keeps on giving…

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Quoted from Oupa

[…]

So you are saying quintosh was under investigation from the ac team ?Gift that keeps on giving…

His demo wasn’t even requested nor under investigation wich makes his ban quite a big banter

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »