Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS!

Created 18th September 2014 @ 02:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 27 Next »

FIR

SnG

addict esports in div5…wtf? inb4 blooddrunk permasnipers for shits and giggles and wrecks everyone’s day

4star

MONSOON
GvG

Quoted from Nacho

we need more drama. This season drama is too weak :/

Yup. Not even close to our logjam cup drama :(

Last edited by 4star,

jakeowaty

lol each season same story – Admins are shit cuz my team is in a div lower and in the end you play in div lower and lose anyways.

Right now I see a lot of backseat comments, yet if you had to fix divs yourself, you would done jack shit. Try leading a league for yourself before you complain.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from jakeowaty

lol each season same story – Admins are shit cuz my team is in a div lower and in the end you play in div lower and lose anyways.

Right now I see a lot of backseat comments, yet if you had to fix divs yourself, you would done jack shit. Try leading a league for yourself before you complain.

Have you read the topic? No one is complaining except a few fringe cases you could argue either way. It’s the no drama season.

Zimmer

Quoted from fraac

[…]

Have you read the topic? No one is complaining except a few fringe cases you could argue either way. It’s the no drama season.

Just jakes poor attempt at getting some drama.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

we all know jakes opinions means fuck all in these forums

jakeowaty

Quoted from toogyboogy

we all know jakes opinions means fuck all in these forums

As well as many others. People just seem not to give fuck and then whine when nothing goes how they’d like. Suggest an alternative.

Last edited by jakeowaty,

loopster

Evil evil justice refused the playoff subject. i tried to add Euphoria s leader but no response. So our war is lost. thx

Last edited by loopster,

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

i have no problems, i got into my right div. THANKS ADMINS :D

Mankey

Quoted from loopster

Evil evil justice refused the playoff subject. i tried to add Euphoria s leader but no response. So our war is lost. thx

Get over it and you will be able to sleep again

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from jakeowaty

[…]

As well as many others. People just seem not to give fuck and then whine when nothing goes how they’d like. Suggest an alternative.

shut the fuck up

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from Linus

[…]

shut the fuck up

A Y Y L M A O

PuzZle

Boys
GG

Quoted from jakeowaty

Yes, don’t critique anything guys! Let it become corrupt.

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

I’ll ayy lmao to that

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from PuzZle

[…]

Yes, don’t critique anything guys! Let it become corrupt.

Open league, anyone concerning criticism is welcome to join the staff and try it for themselves.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 27 Next »