Forum

TF2Pickup.net TDM sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 31st August 2014 @ 16:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 23 Next »

LaMqTa

fenneks

Everything should be working normally again! Thanks to AnAkkk for fixing TFTrue so fast! If anything report on discord! :)

Is the servers down? I can’t find them on my server browser

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

From discord:
[3:20 AM] LaMqTa: All servers will be down cuz of TFTrue
[3:20 AM] LaMqTa: hopefully tomorrow evening all should be fixed
[7:25 PM] LaMqTa: @everyone All TF2Pickup.net servers including the two EU DM servers and the NA MGE are working normally again! If anything let us know!

smultron

(ETF2L Donator)
HKN!

Can you really not fix the spawns? Red just spawns on red side and blu on blu, its just spawncamp shit going on, kinda unplayable.

WML

Nothing shittier than playing on badlands while the other team is fully positioned on train spamming choke and house…

Last edited by WML,

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

I’ve edited these symetrical spawns and LaMqTa said he’ll test them on his server: https://github.com/Lange/SOAP-TF2DM/pull/37#issuecomment-156367629

I don’t know if he edited them later, though. Note that those spawns aren’t commited to latest release of SOAP DM because Lange said he’d “rather see that functionality being optitional via a cvar.”

Last edited by Jan,

hemp

TLR

also remove granary pls

LaMqTa

fenneks

Heyo! I will see if i have some free time to fix stuff on the servers. Will fix the spawns to its default positions and update some maps.

STOGE

TDP

Just curious,

Would anything talked about in this thread ever be considered being implemented to the server?

http://www.teamfortress.tv/36293/please-ban-stupid-shit-from-dm

I’m mainly referencing the points I made about randomized spawns, I’d love for that to be implemented personally.

Julez

When is the german server going to be up? I’m sitting on auto-join for 30 minutes on the french one and not getting in

Quoted from Julez

When is the german server going to be up? I’m sitting on auto-join for 30 minutes on the french one and not getting in

donate?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Heyo! Everything should be working again. Sorry for the downtime of the germany server but had to fix some stuff on it before actually putting the new spawns/maps.
I’ve updated the maps using the latest versions and added reckoner. Also granary will stay for now, don’t really see a reason to be removed. Removed sunshine though. All spawns are default now + have the process/reckoner fixed because they were team-sided. Will see next week what i can do about the whitelist. Do you think we need to touch it since all leagues decided to use a global whitelist? The TDM servers are using this one – http://whitelist.tf/tf2pickup_tdm

yllen

PANZER

the actual pickup servers are laggy af

YppY

la bamba

Please remove Reckoner it is really bad for dm. Or at least fix the spawns so that you do not spawn in the middle of all the action and in the ground! Also the new spawn system makes it so you spawn next to enemies a lot, which is not fun.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from yllen

the actual pickup servers are laggy af

what? I haven’t heard anyone complaining about lags on the both DM servers..

Quoted from YppY

Please remove Reckoner it is really bad for dm. Or at least fix the spawns so that you do not spawn in the middle of all the action and in the ground! Also the new spawn system makes it so you spawn next to enemies a lot, which is not fun.

If Reckoner is really that bad i can remove it or someone can rebuild the spawns because i don’t have the time. These are the default spawns… what actually i should do? lol If anyone is willing to rebuild them, feel free to contact me, will give a free server to test around and do it

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 23 Next »