Forum

TF2Pickup.net TDM sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 31st August 2014 @ 16:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 23 Next »

maidos

crashed again when i joined i was last guy to join 8 slot

Server #1 just crashed when a guy named “Meh” joined BLU team. It crashed before he picked a class.

Zeluboba

Quoted from maidos

crashed again when i joined i was last guy to join 8 slot

Do you have a reserved slot? Have you spawned already/picked class?

Last edited by Zeluboba,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Removed two plugins, let me know if still crash. Sorry for the delay, been busy with other stuff lately.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Soo guys? Are the servers stable now after removing these plugins? Have anyone found a crash or something?

n!k

i dont think so

kna

Did you change something with respawn points ? In my memories, the respawn points were not “sided” (1 blue could spawn among reds for exemple). It’s way too mutch predictible and it s just an useless spam fest (well… even worse than it was before…)

Popcorp

Please ban this guy, he was hacking on Solly with rocket prediction aimbot or w/e it is called.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303822712

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from kna

Did you change something with respawn points ? In my memories, the respawn points were not “sided” (1 blue could spawn among reds for exemple). It’s way too mutch predictible and it s just an useless spam fest (well… even worse than it was before…)

The spawns were one sided since the start of the server(s).

Quoted from Popcorp

Please ban this guy, he was hacking on Solly with rocket prediction aimbot or w/e it is called.

Banned! :)

hr

Quoted from Popcorp

If you’re sure this guy is hacking you should report it to the admins, I played against him and he seemed really good on scout+solly and his movement was also pretty good so he must be someone known playing on an alt.

swag

Quoted from hr

[…]
If you’re sure this guy is hacking you should report it to the admins, I played against him and he seemed really good on scout+solly and his movement was also pretty good so he must be someone known playing on an alt.

its probably azn xd

remember playing against him shortly after he got banned back when the account only had one alias

Last edited by swag,

The cfg seems to be broken or something. No classlimits. Was playing against a sniper and a medic earlier

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from rodentslayer2332

The cfg seems to be broken or something. No classlimits. Was playing against a sniper and a medic earlier

TFTrue might be broken. Will have a look!

Blinky

Quoted from rodentslayer2332

yeah, whitelist is broken as well

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Blinky

[…]

yeah, whitelist is broken as well

Ye, TFTrue does not load at all. :X

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 23 Next »