Created 31st August 2014 @ 16:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 23 Next »

STOGE

TDP

Crashed today several times

maidos

is server instaled on windows OS?

Lithium

Constant crashings, both pickup and DM server…

Lithium

And again… 7/8 on the DM #2

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from maidos

is server instaled on windows OS?

Yes. :/

maidos

both dm server crashed again today,,,, can u just install tf2 server on linux?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from maidos

both dm server crashed again today,,,, can u just install tf2 server on linux?

As you know we are being sponsored by SimRai which offers us only windows servers. And atm there is nothing we can do about it. I can go for a full re-install and see .. but meh

Collaide

Fix granary spawn on right yard (RED side), please.

Last edited by Collaide,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Collaide

Fix granary spawn on right yard (RED side), please.

Fixed! Also improved some of the spawns. Please check snakewater, badlands, sunshine, product and gullywash and let me know if everything is working fine.
Also fixed that stickybomb launchers skins work with TF2Items

Zeluboba

Guys, that would be awesome, if you’ll try to provide as much info as you can about server crashes. We’re still trying to find out what’s the problem and which plugin produces crashes, and it’s quite difficult without your feedback.
The possible info can be:
– how many players were online
– what were you doing
– what happened right before server crashed
– did you see ‘Player X joined team Y’ message before the crash? <- that's important because it looks like it's the most important fact we have atm.
If you joined the server and it crashed after your join, please describe:
– what did you do exactly
– do you have a reserved slot or not
– do you use any configs
– did you actually spawn or server has crashed right after you joined the team and hasn't spawned yet?

Cheers!

AlmightyTuna

GOLD

Quoted from Zeluboba

Guys, that would be awesome, if you’ll try to provide as much info as you can about server crashes. We’re still trying to find out what’s the problem and which plugin produces crashes, and it’s quite difficult without your feedback.

The possible info can be:

– how many players were online

– what were you doing

– what happened right before server crashed

– did you see ‘Player X joined team Y’ message before the crash? &lt;- that’s important because it looks like it’s the most important fact we have atm.

If you joined the server and it crashed after your join, please describe:

– what did you do exactly

– do you have a reserved slot or not

– do you use any configs

– did you actually spawn or server has crashed right after you joined the team and hasn’t spawned yet?

Cheers!

As a donator I do have reserved slot on server. Sometimes server crash right after I join as 9th player with connect string.

EDIT
Crashed today with 7 players on server…

Last edited by AlmightyTuna,

Zeluboba

AlmightyTuna, can you say what did you do? Have you connected already? Have you joined the team already? Have you spawned already somewhere? Before the crash.

AlmightyTuna

GOLD

Quoted from Zeluboba

AlmightyTuna, can you say what did you do? Have you connected already? Have you joined the team already? Have you spawned already somewhere? Before the crash.

Sure. I connect to server via console, get on server and just after I join “pick a team” menu server crash.

Collaide

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
Fixed! Also improved some of the spawns. Please check snakewater, badlands, sunshine, product and gullywash and let me know if everything is working fine.
Also fixed that stickybomb launchers skins work with TF2Items

Great update man, I appreciate it :D

Schalalaa

Seagulls

Just crashed. Sheepy connected and joined a team and then it crashed. He was on the server before that aswell and reconnected or sth? but I’m not sure if that information matters.

Edit: Was the french one

Last edited by Schalalaa,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 23 Next »