(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Sweet update.

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from dodo

Bloody happy now? :D 

ofc i am dodo4ik. ))) People should know how to snipe “fair”.

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from Popcorp

100% of Prstg members relied on Cjump, RIP Autistic Sniper clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/

NuTRiCuLa

D925
AVN

best update ! its not RIP , its awesome

Asaaj

Oh no what am I going to do with my life ;w;

Shrapnel

Volvo shouldn’t have stopped it working….they should have just made it so you blow up if you do it :)

1pt

CC

Quoted from b33p

Sweet update.

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Shrapnel

Volvo shouldn’t have stopped it working….they should have just made it so you blow up if you do it :)

Volvo pls hire this man

juan

adios

burn in hell snipers

konr

Quoted from fanny_filth

[…]

Better not scope first then. OR just hit your first.

That’s what I’m saying. Everyone before second scoped quite often but if they wanted to not be a boring cunt they could at least rely on crouch jumping and vs certain people it would work and break the boredom. Now there is no alternative what so ever so it encourages people to be boring cunts in every single situation.

Quoted from Popcorp

100% of Prstg members relied on Cjump, RIP Autistic Sniper clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/

Man you’re an idiot lol

Quoted from konr

[…]That’s what I’m saying. Everyone before second scoped quite often but if they wanted to not be a boring cunt they could at least rely on crouch jumping and vs certain people it would work and break the boredom. Now there is no alternative what so ever so it encourages people to be boring cunts in every single situation.

[…]Man you’re an idiot lol

I don’t understand.. Are you only good, if the sniper you killed see you in the air crouched on his killcam?

edit: not booring, I get it..

Last edited by fanny_filth,

konr

Quoted from fanny_filth

[…]

I don’t understand.. Are you only good, if the sniper you killed see you in the air crouched on his killcam?

edit: not booring, I get it..

Not sure if that last bit you edited in is sarcasm or something but no I never really enjoyed sniper vs sniper to begin with. In my opinion it’s a retarded match up. My opinion now though is that there are no other options and so it’s even more boring.

mrwhizz

/popcorn

phromelo

8-)

Quoted from konr

it’s even more boring.

idk if i understand your post correctly but crouch jumping is definitely something that makes sniper battles fun and less boring

paparazi

TCM

RIP PSTRĄG

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »