kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Amazing.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Ace

I think the i46 movie was better, but it was okay I guess, 3/10

Bit harsh there, but I agree. I’d say its a strong 5/10, improvements could be made for the i52 fragumentary if it comes.

rockie

Awesome guys, i liked it very much great job, i hope to see a similar thing for the upcoming i52 too

Adrian

Where is this video? :C

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Adrian

Where is this video? :C

you need to pay up, just as you need to pay to get to Karamja xd

Quoted from rytis

[…]
you need to pay up, just as you need to pay to get to Karamja xd

I saw your reference, it was quite on point and I got quite a giggle out of it. I hope we’ll see more of those – it would lighten up the mood in these forums.

Clark

SDCK!

Amazing, far superior than i46 one if you ask me.

Can someone please give a good man’s handshake from me to both Cube and BoneS at i52, cuz the job they do for the community is just fantastic and leaves me speechless.

I would myself if I had any monies for the tickets #poorlatvian #ruskiesanctions.

dAGNER

duplo

HEY WE PLACED HIGHER THAN THOSE TEA-DRINKER FUCKS AND WE DONT EVEN GET A MENTION? FUCK YOU I WANT MY 5$ BACK
-1/10 WORST PIECE OF SHIT RIPOFF “DOCUMENTARY” EVER MADE.

Last edited by dAGNER,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Am I the only one who can’t pay with paypal? Keep getting an error

Robeomega

-nobroder

Its apparently meant to be out on YT today

Black_Bob

[DA]

Great little movie, thanks for putting all the time in it must of taken to make it!

YouTube version: http://youtu.be/5USIDoZleAk

Please help us get some exposure: Find our post in http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/new
Its called “We just released the i49 – TF2 Fragumentary on YouTube! Its a 1 hour documentary + frags all about the international LAN event which saw teams from Australia and America go to play TF2 against the Europeans! Check it out!”

Thanks for all the kind comments and purchases of the movie, we’ve been completely overwhelmed and it really has put a smile on our tired tired faces. We’d be honoured if you shared this with TF2 gamers and non-gamers alike. Thanks so much again for everyone’s support. Too much love for you guys <3

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Cross post this to r/gaming or something

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »