Forum

How should a 13 year old get into ETF2L?

Created 12th July 2014 @ 18:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

It’s not really the age, it’s just how maturely you can act and does your family limit your gaming hours too much.

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Pootigottam

[…]I know when to stop TF2.

After he had gotten the help from the etf2l community, little Pootigottam decided that he was ready to play videogames on a serious level, but before he realized it he had gained over 20 kilos within very short time, and had lost over 75% of his friends. But little Pootigottam still didn’t realize, because he enjoyed spending the time on a pixelated game, talking with virtual friends over mumble and teamspeak. His favourite server was saigns 24/7 2fort server, and the excitement of his life was to get on this server and type in cheat codes like !premium, and so little John felt destroying public kids. He now felt comfortable with his new class, the spy. So he changed name to Spy_main2001. Half a year passed and little Pootigottam now was ready for competetive team fortress 2. He was seen put up a reqruitment post for spy div 1/prem, but he never realized !premium didn’t work on comp servers.

He NOW knew it was the time to finally stop playing this game, he had lost all passion to it, but wait, it was too late, he couldn’t even remember his own real life
name, so he was stuck with the name spy_main2001 the rest of his life, and have now a real life disguise as a overweight kid. The end.

This was the legend of the 13 year old that knew when to stop playing tf2.

Last edited by Tuto,

jakeowaty

Quoted from Tuto

[…]

Tuto, no one is interested how your life looked like year ago. B)

Pootigottam

Quoted from SabaSaba

It’s not really the age, it’s just how maturely you can act and does your family limit your gaming hours too much.

My family dont really limit my gaming hours.

firej

Just say that you are a girl and you will have a team soon ;)

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

If you want some proper advice, go play TF2 center, get active in the communities in mix groups, pug channels etc etc and find people you enjoy playing with, add them to steam friends and go from there. Age isn’t too big an issue, it’s about who you enjoy spending your free time with.

Also don’t make forum posts like this where you want to highlight specific areas and make yourself a target for condemnation.

turkuaz

well if i were you , i wouldnt start playing tf2 competitively.

but your voice and age isnt a problem. just dont play with retards and butthurts . find good ppl to play with

Last edited by turkuaz,

Pootigottam

How do i use TF2 Center?

walters

Quoted from Pootigottam

How do i use TF2 Center?

Give me few hats and you will be able to use it!

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Quoted from Pootigottam

How do i use TF2 Center?

http://rc.tf2center.com/faq/

Quoted from Sofa King

[…]

You’ll be fine, as long as you listen to people’s criticism and learn from it.

haha

stephen

ask alex Kappa

juan

adios

most etf2l players acting like etf2l seniors started playing at a really young age, its better that u play now than in ur mid twenties so go ahead, just make a rec post, grab a mic download mumble, try to get in some mixes/pickups get to understand the game and u are good to go, just make sure u dont rage, annoy anyone or that u create a bad atmosphere in mumble. and that goes for everyone, its the fucking internet it doesnt matter ur age u just need to be a nice guy

Last edited by juan,

skyro

#SaveMelee

look at what i did and do the exact opposite

jakeowaty

Quoted from skyro

look at what i did and do the exact opposite

this wins the thread

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »