Forum

Tf2mix.com

Created 2nd July 2014 @ 13:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Jaakarhu

Some people know this and some dont. but basically there is going to be a new mix site called Tf2mix.com. It’s a matchmaking system for teams looking for other teams that are ready to scrim or mix right now and seems really interesting, kinda like #tf.wars IRC but bit diffrent and imo simpler. So i would like to know what people here think about it and would they use it when it comes?

Here’s a link to the introduction video and the steam group

http://tf2mix.com/
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2mixdotcom

nevier

(XD ͜ʖXD)

omg great!

hr

looks pretty sweet, would be nice if there was a way to differentiate teams and mixes (i.e if everyone has to sign in like a center and you could see team/div) but actually that would be too tedious, maybe if it just had a team/mix dropdown option as the worst thing about using irc is getting fucking french mixes.

quintosh

wL.

unnecessary

walters

You should add place where we can choose between teams and mixes because teams mostly wants to play against other teams not mixes.

jakeowaty

Quoted from quintosh

unnecessary

baccart

IsF:LT

Add time column, because without this site is totally useless.

audio.

Quoted from walters

You should add place where we can choose between teams and mixes because teams mostly wants to play against other teams not mixes.

mb just add option on site, where u can sign your team as ”mix” or ”team”.
and its must be changeable.

Maxi

BRIT

I didn’t think there was a problem using IRC.

May help newer teams though

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Maxi

I didn’t think there was a problem using IRC.

May help newer teams though

Well automation is always nicer, hope it catches on

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

i dont think it’s unnecessary
i’d use it if others would

rsz

Quoted from Starkie

i’d use it if others would

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Seems like a cool site, we checked the video when it came out. The two main concerns we had were: usability, the video shows that challenges aren’t working. How are you going to cope with no shows, subs or even divisional quality control.
Second one is saturation, tf2center and tf2pickup are already competing with similar products.

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

is it now a mix site or a scrim arranging site for teams?

nean

As Starkie said the problem will be to get enough people to use the site.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »