GAME_SAVED
HL_PLAYABLE
DEMO_RELEVANT

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

maybe my email to Eric had some impact after all

I feel bad for Soldiers, they had a brief moment to shine before it was snatched away.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from fraac

I like the idea currently popular on r/tf2 to rampup explosion radius instead, so you can still wreck with skill.

wtf is that supposed to mean? that you take more damage the closer you are to the sticky? if so it’s already implemented in the game

Concrete

Calavera
Nave

Maybe there actually is a god….

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Everybody quickly send mails thanking the tf2 team so they can’t bear to take it away again ;_;

Herr_P

IKEA

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

wtf is that supposed to mean? that you take more damage the closer you are to the sticky? if so it’s already implemented in the game

Didnt check link but my guess is: splashrange lowasfuck -> splashrangenormal as a rampup

Same damage but forces you to be accurate as fuck

Hallow

P.O.P

Quoted from Herr_P

[…]

Didnt check link but my guess is: splashrange lowasfuck -> splashrangenormal as a rampup

Same damage but forces you to be accurate as fuck

which is retarded cuz stickies are already pretty easy to dodge. the only reasonable nerf would be to change clipsize or damage.

jakeowaty

Lower the damage on the fucking thing by 15% and I doubt you will find anyone complaining, kritz medics included.

Also, if you are bringing back demo the way he was before, do the same with heavy. The nerf was aimed to balance those two classes between each other, and now it’s a straight-up nerf to a heavy in a Heavy vs. Demo situation.

Kaneco

Quoted from Hallow

[…]

which is retarded cuz stickies are already pretty easy to dodge. the only reasonable nerf would be to change clipsize or damage.

Exactly. Also, all these alternatives are unintuitive as fuck.
Reduce clip size and improve reloading rate? Reduce clip size and reduce det delay again? Idk, pretty much anything is more intuitive and logic than the damage or blast radius ramp up.

Peksi

Noice!

quintosh

wL.

would give the beta a try again to avoid shit like this from happening again

Quoted from Concrete

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Concrete

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/361/e/d/gabe_newell_wallpaper_by_c1yd3i-d5pca4q.jpg

niak

BMS

fck , is it back ? I was really close to getting laid.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 35 36 37 ... 46 Next »