Created 19th June 2014 @ 03:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 46 Next »

walters

Fuck ye new hats!

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from kanza

[…]

No, self damage is the same. At mid range, there is a time in flight, is only his close range ability with sticks and immediate m1&2 spam ability that is nerfed.

I don’t think you have any idea how long 2 seconds is.

kanza

|RGM|

Quoted from doks

too bad… the self damage decrease would have been sweet :/

Yes, indeed would have been perfect.

nean

An update like this makes me think the game is in a beta stage. Overall it’s a complete rejection by valve when it comes to the competitive scene.

kanza

|RGM|

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

I don’t think you have any idea how long 2 seconds is.

Yeh, I do and fully understand the implications in regards to current meta. However, I’m interested to see how you, and other top class demos will adapt and how the game will look then.

How do you think things will change Kaidus.

taro

demo was shit anyway

Kappa

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

yeh

Last edited by fraac,

hr

first that stupid engie zap gun which thankfully didn’t affect comp and now this shit, like for pubs they already made it gay as fuck because you could just spam that shit, valve is retarded as fuck why would they make stickies shit and also make charge demo op as all fuck now while they were at it, someone tell me it’s a joke

CoinZdfh

VALVe just dont gives a single F*ck about comp tf. thats all, sticky nerf is good for pubs, but not for comp

MARIANO

Quoted from Selek

“All Demoman stickybombs now have damage ramp up. Full damage is reached 2 seconds after firing.”

TF2 is dead, this time for real. :D

Robeomega

-nobroder

Quoted from Robeomega

Personally here is what I think:

There was a 10x weapon mod which was made a while back which changed the stats of weapons depending if the mod was installed on the server.

The possibilities for competitive TF2 is almost endless.

We no longer require Valve to do anything.

They change maps horribly? Mod the map and make a comp version
Weapon changes? Make a mod and make it balanced for comp
Class changes? Mod

It would require every comp server to add the mod which would be a bit more effort but it would still be worth it

I still want an answer on the viability of this.

After 6/7 years they decided to change the most important aspect of that class – damage output. This has nothing to do how the players will adapt, it’s the principal where you don’t change the very core of a class after half a dozen years, just because it doesn’t fit the new unlocks.

It’s like someone in chess removed the Queens’ ability to move in every direction, just because it’s a strong figure. You just don’t do that.

doks

101 demos on rec page…
wonder if it will be the same after today :D:D:D

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from CoinZdfh

VALVe just dont gives a single F*ck about comp tf. thats all, sticky nerf is good for pubs, but not for comp

no, actually, if anything, it affects pubs and highlander far more than it does 6v6. Spy and demo are considered the hard counter for an engineer and now demo’s screwed with the sticky damage nerf against sentries. This is especially problematic on pubs with multiple sentries.

Scorpion

please give a chanse to play only on competitive with old dmg Fuck you valve :@ :@ :@

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 46 Next »