Forum

Major Update for 18/06/14

Created 19th June 2014 @ 03:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 46 Next »

Peksi

Volvo shaking up the meta big time and even 44 new cosmetics, very nice!!

Adrenaline

http://i.imgur.com/ErpNjAb.jpg

I quit before all of this shit.

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Now I keep seeing at least 10 soldiers in pubs using rocket jumper, parachute and market gardener.

I hope this shit will get nerfed somehow soon.

But before that lets enjoy the tears of demo mains who are bad with pipes.

vani

Bully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwADpg5IPIU this is gonna make the game a lot more stalemate-y since they have only nerfed offensive damage

emilio was right

Robeomega

-nobroder

I do have to say I love the new soldier weapons I see myself using them when I occasionally play roamer.

They are terrible if you do not know how to use them properly but can be good if you use them right

Fuxx

REMOVE

It takes 2 stickies to destroy a mini
It takes 4 stickies to destroy a dispenser
It takes 11 stickies to destroy a lvl3 wrangled sentry not being repaired

If a heavy is being buffed, a continuous 8 sticky burst spam will not kill him.
If a soldier is being buffed, a continuous 8 sticky burst spam will not kill him.

3 stickies will not kill a medic

Let that sink in.

Last edited by Fuxx,

Robeomega

-nobroder

I have changed my mind.

I want the Parachute to be equipable on the first slot of the medic that would be amazing less fall damage but more chance to be airshot and would also be good if quick fix was ever used.

Linus

[d¿s]

about 7 years too late on that demo nerf. by now everyone accepted stickies being op and the main source of damage, shouldve just left it be…

and goes to show how little valve playtests their stuff, or do they really think this is balanced for pubs wi th multiple wranglers??

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

It’s unfortunate that it adds an extra mental load to the demo, now he’s thinking 2 seconds ahead, which immediately makes it less fun and less interchangeable with other classes. They should have made it 4 or 6 stickies instead. If anyone knows STAR_ you could ask him to make a video and get it changed immediately.

Robeomega

-nobroder

STAR already made a quick little video about this update https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBdfwezXkIg

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Bring sticky launcher back pls

doks

I think the demo nerf is perfect for 6v6. [maybe 1 second would be a better idea]

Rip pub and HL.

Demos nowadays are way too GDKlike and play total m1m2m1m2m1m2 instead of strategic sticky placement to deny area and then detonate 2/3 or more stickies at a time while using pipes.

I don`t have time to check, but does it mean less self inflicted damage as well ? Meaning more HP in rollouts or even making faster rollouts possible.

Also this means demos wont try to strong arm 3 to 4 damaged players on a cap on his own as he could do till now. Instead they will have to retreat and survive. FUCKING LOVE IT.

Also – the parachute WTF. pubs will be so satisfying.

Last edited by doks,

kanza

|RGM|

Quoted from doks

I think the demo nerf is perfect for 6v6.

Demos nowadays are way too GDKlike and play total m1m2m1m2m1m2 instead of strategic sticky placement to deny area and then detonate 2/3 or more stickies at a time while using pipes.

I don`t have time to check, but does it mean less self inflicted damage as well ? Meaning more HP in rollouts or even making faster rollouts possible.

No, self damage is the same. At mid range, there is a time in flight, is only his close range ability with sticks and immediate m1&2 spam ability that is nerfed.

But now, with shoot, he can jump, hang in the air and rain down hell all over ya, lol

Last edited by kanza,

doks

too bad… the self damage decrease would have been sweet :/

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Demoman does more damage to himself than enemies now. RIP tf2

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 46 Next »