Major Update for 18/06/14

Created 19th June 2014 @ 03:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 46 Next »

Menty

SVIFT
Nein

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Pubs are so cancerous by now, that I would encourage this.

I’d rather have a smaller, more closed off community where I can still enjoy this game for about a year or so, than this shit.

I kinda agree with Scissors tbh

quell

UbeR |

typical autism from the usual suspects, can’t deal with change.

honestly i get the complaints people have every time a new weapon is added, but this is a change we can’t escape from so you might as well embrace it. play with it for a while before people getting those pitchforks.

pubs for sure are going to be fun, and i look forward to playing a few games of hl/6s..

go make your promod and play with yourself and the ten others that bother to install it for a few months. meanwhile the rest of us will continue having fun playing with friends in a competitive setting. quit pretending your a pro esport gamer whos lifelyhood is being threatened.

Last edited by quell,

robin

PRXSM

they can’t change something that has been the same for such a long time

Bolly

[T-A!] KSV

Quoted from quell

typical autism from the usual suspects, can’t deal with change.

That’s a terrible thing to say and it devalues everything else you’ve said.

Last edited by Bolly,

jx53

Anyone else having random crashes?

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

One big indirect casualty is the kritzkrieg though. Doubt it will be used often now.

Menty

SVIFT
Nein

Quoted from Warmaster

One big indirect casualty is the kritzkrieg though. Doubt it will be used often now.

Or it just gets popped on Soldier

Selek

Dr. med.

Let’s face it, every unlock besides the Sticky Launcher was much worse. To some extent the same goes for the Minigun. Valve has repeatedly buffed/nerfed weapons to see a more balanced use of all the unlocks, e.g. Concheror, Diamondback.

Seems like they didn’t see another way against it but by nerfing these primaries.

While waiting that long for that nerf seems strange, it does not justify using a promod, IMHO. The meta might change, maybe Valve will reverse the nerfs to some extent. TF2 will go on, both pubs and competitive.

sorsa

mooz

Quoted from Bolly

So until ProMod happens or Valve offers up a fix, we have no choice but to play with borked weapons? Are the ETF2L admins going to comment on the situation?

No one is forcing your team to use a demo after all. You can replace it with anything you want. :D

Last edited by sorsa,

nukkye

TBH the nerf is 7 years late. can’t blame that.

HL3 confirmed.

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from Selek

Let’s face it, every unlock besides the Sticky Launcher was much worse. To some extent the same goes for the Minigun. Valve has repeatedly buffed/nerfed weapons to see a more balanced use of all the unlocks, e.g. Concheror, Diamondback.

Seems like they didn’t see another way against it but by nerfing these primaries.

While waiting that long for that nerf seems strange, it does not justify using a promod, IMHO. The meta might change, maybe Valve will reverse the nerfs to some extent. TF2 will go on, both pubs and competitive.

I *really* doubt that much thought went into it. Feels more like they wanted the demo to have a parachute, but that would have been broken as hell with 8 “normal” damage stickies.

limede

|LP|
Nave

Quoted from slate

[…]

I *really* doubt that much thought went into it. Feels more like they wanted the demo to have a parachute, but that would have been broken as hell with 8 “normal” damage stickies.

however it is ok with 8 rockets from the airstrike. weird stuff indeed

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Bolly

[…]
That’s a terrible thing to say and it devalues everything else you’ve said.

Popcorp

lets wait, the might revert the nerf tonight, judging by how all Tf2 forums are full of complains about this nerf.

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Warmaster

Yep! Doesn’t one shot medics anymore :(

Last edited by evokje,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 46 Next »