Forum

Regarding demoman limit

Created 8th June 2008 @ 16:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 Next »

Haunter

we will not make a vote, we’re staying with the actual limit, there was a vote 2month ago, and results were split 50%-50% +-

no point in making a vote every time, opinions divide, and like i said, this will never end, it has to be valve doing something

choiie

keso

I demand a new vote. This has NOT been settled!

FIR

SnG

sweeeeeeeet necro :/

choiie

keso

It was bound to happen at some time.

Danzeru

Royal`
MAD

lol… Reading some of this makes my mind boggle.

FIR

SnG

I miss the days when people used to play with 2 demomen :P:P:P:P

nothing like being unable to get out of the house on badlands

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Demo limit 0 plz

Lynn

⁄⁄nν

I’m having a deja vu here. I swear I’ve seen threads JUST like this in the past week!

Sidenote: I can’t believe this is an actual thread here. I mean people are actually putting forth proper arguments here. MADNESS!

xzr

nice necro you circumsized people of color

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Funny this resembles the unlock-discussion in so many ways :) Polls, dividing community’s and rage. Had fun necro-reading it.

Memento Mori

Quoted from byte

CableGuy, when a human being hasn’t acquired the intelligence it’s hard for him to accept and see where he’s going wrong (a bit like mankind really and scientists thinking that monkeys evolved into humans :E).

Cheers

Byte

wat

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

That’s either very deep filosophical, or he was high on LSD.

Septique

oh god

toasty.

PHX

Bring back dl2! :D

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from byte

CableGuy, when a human being hasn’t acquired the intelligence it’s hard for him to accept and see where he’s going wrong (a bit like mankind really and scientists thinking that monkeys evolved into humans :E).

http://www.myfacewhen.com/images/2.jpg

wow, just wow. this statement shows a pretty clear misunderstanding of how evolution works if you think it says ‘monkeys evolved into humans’, that’s just incredibly ignorant and tells me you haven’t done any research at all into evolution, or completely misunderstood it all… gg at failure to understand ape/human MRCA.

edit: and just to clarify, this isn’t a religious thing. if i claim “tf2 should be vanilla” is my religion, does it mean i can get any post deleted that disagrees?

Last edited by octochris,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 Next »