soL.
T⑨

Quoted from JoeN

Thanks

you know it ;)

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Whoever is facing these guys next, add me to the roster plz.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Hildreth

Whoever is facing these guys next, add me to the roster plz.

no one would bat an eyelid

Zevul

Holy shit Trans is such a whiny bitch, he feeds mid-lane all the time. Reported him several times. Commend El Cabro.

-Grizzly

Quoted from lewis]

Bullying and singling out Joe with this petition isn’t how they should deal with us, other teams have players who have the same experience

Then why don’t you help doing something about it? 8^)

lewis]

GayD

Quoted from -Grizzly

[…]

Then why don’t you help doing something about it? 8^)

Because I’m not a 12 year old angry gamer 8^)

roban

:-)

Some steel teams leader linked me the petition today and I thought that its some kind of joke, I asked if it was and answer was “if they wont have joenufc, steel might be ours”, so I guess that nerds are angry because someone is better at videogames than them

#freeJoe2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82B9buS6hXk

Last edited by roban,

Im joe’s son please dont separate me from my father

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

It’s a huge dickmove, more sad then fun if you ask me. Lots of people doing there first or perhaps second season of HL, gets to play against a prem player playing his main class. If Joe wants to take a shit on worse players, join skial pls.

olBaa

who is joenufc
i googled it and it looks like he is a black boxer

black boxers should be kept away from UGC steel imo
UGC steel have only bad players

Hallow

P.O.P

joe does fucking 1k dpm i would be mad as fuck aswell get him the fuck out of steel.

and gtfo with this “his main is demoman” he’s played more heavy than most heavy mains and he’s like prem at it.

fuck nufc

http://i.imgur.com/s2TReiz.gif

Quoted from roban

I asked if it was and answer was “if they wont have joenufc, steel might be ours”,

#steeldrama

Quoted from Hallow

joe does fucking 1k dpm i would be mad as fuck aswell get him the fuck out of steel.

and gtfo with this “his main is demoman” he’s played more heavy than most heavy mains and he’s like prem at it.

fuck nufc

just to your 1k dpm quote. Logs.tf doubles the amount of damage done due to some error when adding up the rounds. So thats false
Other than that i dont want to contribute further to this post

Flame

Making petitions won’t help at all.Instead, talk to an admin.(Maybe?)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 20 Next »