Quoted from Hot

[…]

i’m way too lazy to read this, can someone give me a short summary of this pls

He already did himself, with bold text even

Hot

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

He already did himself, with bold text even

i didnt read it. But apparently u did, why that answer instead of giving me a summary??Did u heard about sarcasm?

Quoted from Hot

[…]

i didnt read it. But apparently u did, why that answer instead of giving me a summary??Did u heard about sarcasm?

http://i.imgur.com/s2TReiz.gif

Atlas

Some people in here are taking their steel way too seriously. I mean yeah, it annoys you that you’re playing against someone better than you, ok, get better. Problem, solution. Simple enough.

And the man is playing heavy for christ’s sake. If you’re having trouble with a heavy, then sort out your team. “oh but he maincalls” So what? Use your heads, devise gameplan countering theirs, you might end up winning.

It just sucks to see some people taking such a defeatist attitude. I used to get mad at high-level players, but I realized I’m bad and so I should work on it. I’m still bad, but it’s my fault, not everyone else’s.

I won’t even mention the fact that there is an online petition, that people signed with their own names, about a clan in a video game. How did you even come up with such a laughable and meaningless way to protest a UGC team?

Last edited by Atlas,

tobs

LIDL

If hes playing heavy, then just get a sniper to shut him down, very simpel.

And please, for the love of whatever you believe in. DONT just surrender, just because there is 1 dude from a higher div, in lower div team.

One player cant carry an entire team.

And why do people get butt-hurt about sandbagging, when its only one player?

Last edited by tobs,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Is this really 11 pages in!?

Max

Fusion

Yes it is War… yes it is…

gouldie

keep the drama going

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Meeto

[…]

6s players are just as bad if not worse, you boob.

HAHAH
no.

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

the autism in this thread seems to be pretty strong

juan

adios

i love verse

Last edited by juan,

Quoted from droso

I am so gonna play scout in div6 when I’m done with this game and just want some fun.

div 6 is a lie :(

also, is this entire thread supposed to be a troll; What is a joe, i don’t understand

Last edited by Pynklùùùnningen,

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

instead of signing a petition to remove someone from your division because they’re better than you maybe you should spend your time improving??

jakeowaty

This is silly.

Switch

soL.
T⑨

#somuchcancerthread

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 20 Next »