Forum

R.I.P TF2lobby

Created 11th January 2014 @ 00:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Godof

Quoted from hr

Thing about lobby is that it’s a very casual way to play comp and a great start to competitive play for many players, while center is technically much better I still prefer lobby because if I don’t want to play a super serious scrim/mix then I don’t want to listen to fucking nerds on mumble.

Mumble is only optional, if you don’t feel like taking a part in the team’s communication- go ahead, this happens on many lobbies . This is just an additional and important option that tf2center has and tf2lobby lacked. Even if everyone join mumble, the average game level isn’t higher than div 5-ish, so I can’t see how is it a “super serious mix”.

also rip lobby,spent a lot of hours in that shithole,glad tf2center took its place.

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Rip 1366 lobbys

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from jakeowaty

TF2Lobby was underground whereas TF2Center is filled with an insane amount of total noobs and 12 year olds.

One solo lobby on TF2Center and I’m done with lobbying. PuG’s all the way.

rofl are you high?

ive had a few shit games but by far the majority have cooperative people in mumble, even when the lobby is not a “mumble use suggested” lobby. people ask you to come in when youre not and generally its just been a good atmosphere.

if you really think lobby was better than center than i suggest getting a karyotype done cause something is amiss

but yes RIP lobby. was a great website and got me into comp:D made tf2 fun for me when i got bored and now center is doing the same for casual games.

Last edited by quell,

kaidus

WiK?

tf2 center ain’t great but lobbys were absolutely dire.

Quoted from quell

rofl are you high?

ive had a few shit games but by far the majority have cooperative people in mumble, even when the lobby is not a “mumble use suggested” lobby. people ask you to come in when youre not and generally its just been a good atmosphere.

if you really think lobby was better than center than i suggest getting a karyotype done cause something is amiss

“Your opinion is wrong.”

Max

Fusion

Quoted from jakeowaty

TF2Lobby was underground whereas TF2Center is filled with an insane amount of total noobs and 12 year olds.

One solo lobby on TF2Center and I’m done with lobbying. PuG’s all the way.

That is the reverse.

jakeowaty

Quoted from Solid

[…]

“Your opinion is wrong.”

Pretty much.

I don’t hate on TF2Center. It was just a bad experience for me so far. Not even site’s fault, I think the site itself is great.

frixx

LG

Quoted from quell

[…]

rofl are you high?

but yes RIP lobby. was a great website and got me into comp:D made tf2 fun for me when i got bored and now center is doing the same for casual games.

This^. Also center has great substitute system which lobby didn’t have. Not really an opinion as it is a fact.

Max

Fusion

Quoted from frixx

[…]

This^. Also center has great substitute system which lobby didn’t have. Not really an opinion as it is a fact.

Actually Centers sub system is broken.

unu

Quoted from jakeowaty

PuG’s all the way.

But you always get fatkidded there :(

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

TF2 Center could be great, you can implement things such as advertising for competitive leagues, guides, how to get better…etc etc.

irfx

EPA

tf2 is dead

Phnx

Bad community (not entering mumble, trolling and shit), awful for 6s, pretty nice for hl even though very low level.
can’t take it seriously there.

Last edited by Phnx,

Cckwzrd

who is?

rip my sweet prince… never forget those awesome moments like using the resize plugin randomly without anyone being aware :D also picking up metal infront of the engi in hl lobbies was a great thing to do

wrong direction tf2

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Lobbies were pubs. But still better than skial ones. TF2center? It’s good, but doesn’t feel the same :P. I played lobbies whenever I had free time and just wanted to tf2.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »