Forum

Best Crosshairs for each class?

Created 23rd December 2013 @ 18:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Beetle

Can anyone help me get a green dot with a black outline crosshair? i’m using broeselhud :D

Muerte

elev8

the tiny black dot for everythang.

Python

Quoted from Beetle

Can anyone help me get a green dot with a black outline crosshair? i’m using broeselhud :D

Go into your resource > scripts folder, open hudlayout.res. Scroll down until you come across “Dot”. Beneath it there should be visible “0”, change it to 1

Under that there should be “size: 24, outline: off”, change outline: off to outline: on. Just start up TF2 and you’re done.

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Crosshair? Who needs it. 8) I dont use any.

Phnx

Quoted from Bloodyyy

Crosshair? Who needs it. 8) I dont use any.

*cough* outlined white dot *cough*

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
*cough* outlined white dot *cough*

Is this related to me?

Tuto

8-)

White dot seems good

Last edited by Tuto,

Zarix

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/919018222900657908/1E1395A59469AC1E06BE5C48A6B99A8662525B53/

best crosshair for soldier

Beetle

Quoted from Python

[…]
Under that there should be “size: 24, outline: off”, change outline: off to outline: on. Just start up TF2 and you’re done.

Is there anyway to make the outline thicker?

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Quoted from Beetle

[…]
Is there anyway to make the outline thicker?

You can make two circles without outlines, and put one black one behind the smaller other color.

Python

Quoted from zen1th

[…]
You can make two circles without outlines, and put one black one behind the smaller other color.

kos

ft.
bobs

you have to change it everyday, as well as your hud and steam nick. Only then will you achieve greatness.

Phnx

Quoted from smziii

The best crosshair by far is the regular cross yellow/green. It will enhance your aiming by atleast 35%. Also make sure that the crosshairs size is somewhere between 26-36 to get maximum aim out of it.

25 is the best for 1366×768.

Switch

soL.
T⑨

circle crosshair for medic increases medigun aim by %1000000

Last edited by Switch,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3