Forum

ETF2L “Grand” Finals

Created 11th December 2013 @ 15:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Quoted from beach

Worst Grand Finals this game has ever witnessed, plus 2 of the best, and arguably the best EU TF2 team ever folding.

Goodnight EU tf2.

Think of it as an opportunity to let other teams take the top spot and bring some variety to the prem scene.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Freakie

[…]

Think of it as an opportunity to let other teams take the top spot and bring some variety to the prem scene.

variety should come from the other prem teams stepping it up, not the top team folding

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

tf2 is such a small community and has like 50 players that can play on a prem level

look at old mix^ or epsilon -> fold 3 teams and take the six best players on their mainclass pretty much to create a super team -> dominate

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Freakie

[…]

lol, if you say so.

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Freakie

[…]

Pretty sure if you were the best, competing for (however minor) prize stuff, you wouldn’t go “oh I should give these teams a chance for once, we dominated the whole season so why not step down now, I’m sure my sponsors will be so pleased we lost a season out of good will”.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from FIR

[…]

Pretty sure if you were the best, competing for (however minor) prize stuff, you wouldn’t go “oh I should give these teams a chance for once, we dominated the whole season so why not step down now, I’m sure my sponsors will be so pleased we lost a season out of good will”.

They are folding right? It’s going to happen either way. Freakie is just looking at the bright side of it.

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

They are folding right? It’s going to happen either way. Freakie is just looking at the bright side of it.

Who in their right minds would want to end their career second place, on top of knowing that next season there definitely WILL be new contenders for the top spot?

Surely wonka folded because thats what prem teams do… form for a season, don’t win, fold… one of the only teams with longer term continuity is Epsilon,.. wonder how they always have such good team work?

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Don’t think next season will be particularly competitive, terms of skill level, hopefully S18 will bring teams back if we have some i52 hype.

Meanwhile, I am gonna win me an easy Prem title, bring it on Saints.

Really though, how many current Prem teams plan to play?

I heard:

Epsilon folded.
TSE Will (maybe) fold.
Willy Wonka’s will fold.
Reverto folded.

TLR, Frenchies, and CauseWeCan haven’t yet? Lego guaranteed promotion will most likely continue. Decerto, we plan to continue albeit with 2 new players.

We’ll have to see who makes a new team and stays in the game, I’d expect least 2 new teams formed, possibly 3. Does anyone even pcw anymore? We haven’t since the playoff game.

Last edited by Hildreth,

quintosh

wL.

dignitas reform?

Kaneco

Why are you all being so pessimistic? Even if the next season is worse skill-wise (which it will) it will still be more competitive and more exciting than any of the past 5 seasons. We need new blood on prem, even if they are not “real prem-level”.Take a look at this highlander season for example, the best season I have watched so far

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Kaneco

Why are you all being so pessimistic? Take a look at this highlander season for example, the best season I have watched so far

Well by contrast, Highlander hasn’t seen old teams that were winning die, more new blood coming in and starting to compete with the best teams. And there are 2 or 3 teams in Div 1 that will bless Prem next season. For 6’s it is a case of the best teams dying cos no-one can compete with them, but 6’s is a way more developed scene.

I welcome it being more competitive though.

Last edited by Hildreth,

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from quintosh

dignitas reform?

Yes please!

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Hildreth

Don’t think next season will be particularly competitive, terms of skill level, hopefully S18 will bring teams back if we have some i52 hype.

Meanwhile, I am gonna win me an easy Prem title, bring it on Saints.

Really though, how many current Prem teams plan to play?

I heard:

Epsilon folded.
TSE Will (maybe) fold.
Willy Wonka’s will fold.
Reverto folded.

TLR, Frenchies, and CauseWeCan haven’t yet? Lego guaranteed promotion will most likely continue. Decerto, we plan to continue albeit with 2 new players.

We’ll have to see who makes a new team and stays in the game, I’d expect least 2 new teams formed, possibly 3. Does anyone even pcw anymore? We haven’t since the playoff game.

there will be new teams in form of an all swe team, a full german team and i still have hope for cookye/mafu/punppu comeback to form an all finish team

and if those three teams actually happen it will be competitive as fuck cuz of different nationalities etc

PS: you will win prem when d2m comes back as headadmin

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from smziii

[…]

there will be new teams in form of an all swe team, a full german team and i still have hope for cookye/mafu/punppu comeback to form an all finish team

and if those three teams actually happen it will be competitive as fuck cuz of different nationalities etc

PS: you will win prem when d2m comes back as headadmin

Also LEGO as a Danish team.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »