(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

this is good thing

canfo is good man

Swedes, plz try to challenge some quake pros :DDD

droso

o/

vani vs DaHang: clash of the ugly nerds.

Make it happen.

Limp.

EPA

Funny.

Heny

chumtoad.

Pretty good investment, already pros.

PuzZle

Boys
GG

haha ;D

lo20 restarts

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from droso

vani vs DaHang: clash of the ugly nerds.

Make it happen.

Insane idea.
Make it happen.

vani

Bully

scout 1v1 only

fml

konr

Who will the Pro Players be?
Dennia
cAps

vani

Bully

On my way home from dh with dennia atm. Was a lot of fun, both promoting comp tf2 and exploring the rest of dh. Unfortunately we had to play on 60hz monitors, which felt like cancer at first but it was doable. Most people who challenged us were cs player I believe, trying to click fire w the pistol while hiding behind the slope on viaduct middle. There was this one quake player that went 10-20 against me but it felt like 19-20. There were some pretty good snipers too, only 5 percent or so wanted to play soldier. Three guys played demo through the entire event I think.

was a lot of fun, massive thanks to canfo, mia, lasse and the swedish star citizen promoter for organizing this, and esportunited for the sponsoring.

ps I did wreck caps in the tourney, so Im happy

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from vani

On my way home from dh with dennia atm. Was a lot of fun, both promoting comp tf2 and exploring the rest of dh. Unfortunately we had to play on 60hz monitors, which felt like cancer at first but it was doable. Most people who challenged us were cs player I believe, trying to click fire w the pistol while hiding behind the slope on viaduct middle. There was this one quake player that went 10-20 against me but it felt like 19-20. There were some pretty good snipers too, only 5 percent or so wanted to play soldier. Three guys played demo through the entire event I think.

was a lot of fun, massive thanks to canfo, mia, lasse and the swedish star citizen promoter for organizing this, and esportunited for the sponsoring.

ps I did wreck caps in the tourney, so Im happy

What was the closest match, 20-10?

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Who was the quake player?

ondkaja

IKEA

http://www.twitch.tv/dreamhack/b/483614611

43:01:30

vani

Bully

Cuttlefish: some cs player went 14-20 againstme in sniper v sniper. I think smirre almost lost to a huntsman player but then he started smging him.

skeej: I didnt ask, he didnt tell me. Said that he played quake

dAGNER

duplo

I already know I’m the best roamer in Sweden. I don’t need to prove anything.

but srsly it was awesome and i had alot of fun. Hope there will be more ppl there next time (If there’ll ever even be a next time). Big thanks to Cannon F*dder, Mia and co.
http://i.imgur.com/Mt0jjPl.jpg

P.S APPE IS ALIVE

vani

Bully

Quoted from dAGNER

I already know I’m the best roamer in Sweden. I don’t need to prove anything.

but srsly it was awesome and i had alot of fun. Hope there will be more ppl there next time (If there’ll ever even be a next time). Big thanks to Cannon F*dder, Mia and co.
http://i.imgur.com/Mt0jjPl.jpg

P.S APPE IS ALIVE

where are the appe photos?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »