Forum

WARs demoman blog.

Created 19th November 2013 @ 23:37

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

So I have started a shitty little blog to post some general shit about the demoman class.

http://warhuryeah.wordpress.com/

First post is up, if I haven’t gone in to enough depth or the content isn’t detailed enough tell me. (ignore the grammar)

This is guided to people that are new to demoman, but I’m hoping to go in to further detail later on.

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

can you have a rollout section for funkadelic please thank you in advance

Hat

Quoted from Permzilla

can you have a rollout section for kaidus please thank you in advance

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Permzilla

Ok.

Fail roll out, die, blame droso.

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

MOAR PICS and STATS

Last edited by Toba,

hr

I’ve never heard of pretending to put a trap up by shooting pipes but that’s a really interesting strategy, one thing I’d add to the discussion on traps is a lot of low level demoman don’t know when to give up their trap and begin shooting stickies again, I guess there isn’t a lot that you can say about that other than to play the game and realise when you should and shouldn’t keep a trap but I thought I’d add it.

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from Permzilla

i think you mean numlocked

atmo

I’d like to see you discuss about “obvious” area denial stickies. From watching you play (and playing you when you merced for Superstars) you seemed to favour by far this hidden sticky trap approach to go for a chance of a kill rather than the carpet approach to slow down the opponents’ advance or block off entrances.

KLar

okie

how to airshot?

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from KLar

how to airshot?

luftschuuuuusss

hawku

AYO

Post on high velocity stratosphere air pipes please

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

Ok.

he is having some problems with the ‘dying bit’ because he never actually goes near enough to the enemy to do any damage

the blame droso bit is a standard though

droso

o/

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

Ok.

fu

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

he is having some problems with the ‘dying bit’ because he never actually goes near enough to the enemy to do any damage

the blame droso bit is a standard though

fu

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Second post is up which I’m looking at badlands middle: http://warhuryeah.wordpress.com/2013/11/20/badlands-middle-control/

I’ve gone for something different and is more team orientated situation but from a demoman POV, again if you have any suggestions or if you have something you’d like me to write about, let me know.

And if anyone wants to do any proof reading (as I’m slightly retarded) do get in contact :D

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

New post on positioning:

http://warhuryeah.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/learning-to-stand/

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »