Forum

Tf2lobby was down

Created 26th September 2013 @ 16:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

hr

Quoted from quell

[…]
people can call it cancer all they want if it makes themselves feel superior, but tf2lobby has been great for tf2!

Lobby is great, way better than pickup which is the same skill wise but you actually have to join a mumble with a bunch of retards, good for an entry to comp tf2 or just to have a casual game with a comp setting.

RIP IN PEAS

Quoted from hr

[…]
Lobby is great, way better than pickup which is the same skill wise but you actually have to join a mumble with a bunch of retards, good for an entry to comp tf2 or just to have a casual game with a comp setting.

Joined three lobbies on this account. From first two I was kicked even before the start because “omg noob soldier with no lobby games, kick” the third one was so good that I had 20 points more than everyone else while playing an engineer. TLDR: I’m glad the shit is gone, hopefully forever.

Last edited by RIP IN PEAS,

Vlijm

UbeR |

Quoted from RIP IN PEAS

Joined three lobbies on this account. From first two I was kicked even before the start because “omg noob soldier with no lobby games, kick”

Duh, everyone with n/a is shit these days, shouldve kept playing with one account? :>

Quoted from RIP IN PEAS

the third one was so good that I had 20 points more than everyone else while playing an engineer.

You must be really really good

Quoted from RIP IN PEAS

TLDR: I’m glad the shit is gone, hopefully forever.

And no points were made that day, tf2lobby is fine as long as trolling idiots dont ruin it. Thats why i keep a list of (~60) people who tend to troll/RQ. Those 04:00 lobbys ending in dodgeball 6v6 were the best and definetly worth the time just like 90% of the other lobbys

Last edited by Vlijm,

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from foxy_dave

[…]

Give us 2 weeks and we may well hopefully have something out for you :)

can i take my lobbies played from tf2lobby with me to tf2center? :(

i wanna look pro with my 1173 lobbies

Tuto

8-)

seems like it’s up again :p

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Quoted from Tuto

master trole

Soda-td-

Quoted from Tuto

please stop making me cry

Fishie

(ETF2L Donator)

Yea it is backk !!! no trollinng
letz play dis
tf2lobby.com

Spike Himself

TC

amended thread title accordingly :D

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

It’s up, but it seems to be extremely buggy though.

EDIT: Well, it’s actually already better. YAY LOBBY’S UP LET’S START KICKING N/A AGAIN!!!

Last edited by Spreijer,

Soda-td-

my life is worth living again

Soda-td-

http://puu.sh/4Z3jX.png

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4