Forum

ESEA in Europe

Created 13th August 2013 @ 00:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 22 Next »

IPZIE

SUAVE

I made a deal with them for cheeseburgers , dont know if that counts ! They got my support!!! #BoldForTLDR

Last edited by IPZIE,

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

as far as I’m aware apollo has no affiliation with ESEA, he’s just very very very very very supportive of anything comp. tf2. afaik there was no discount, the only thing I heard of is that if a team signed up before the 12th I think? then they would receive 3x 1 month premium codes. no discounts!

Last edited by numlocked,

Snyyppis

RLM

Discounts? I wish.

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Thanks for ignoring my question twice.

Now I know about the discounts that ESEA secretly gave to the favorites teams. From my point of view, it gives an unfair advantage to a few teams that have been chosen for the unknown criteria and not in public.

I don’t want maintain an unfair league like ESEA smells now. So no more support from me. All greetings to sonnyblack & apolloftw.

Why would Apollo be responsible to answer your questions? As far as I can tell apollo is not affiliated with ESEA in any way, apart from maybe being a player.

First of all, there have not been any “discounts” that have been “secretly” given away to the “top teams”. Therefore they have no financial advantage at all.

Maybe instead of throwing around wild accusations without having any basis to argue from just accept my steam invite and I can tell you what really happened.

Apolloftw

I am not affiliated with ESEA. I am a player and a supporter of TF2 Esports.

Angel

Quoted from numlocked

as far as I’m aware apollo has no affiliation with ESEA, he’s just very very very very very supportive of anything comp. tf2. afaik there was no discount, the only thing I heard of is that if a team signed up before the 12th I think? then they would receive 3x 1 month premium codes. no discounts!

Thanks, mate!

Linus, please, update current roster at ESEA and add me.

kaidus

WiK?

I don’t think the discount had much to do with it the sudden burst of signups anyway. Thursday was the ETF2L signup deadline so teams finalised their rosters that day, and signed up to ESEA at the same time to tie up loose ends.

At least that’s infused’s story, read ipz autobiography for more details.

Last edited by kaidus,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from IPZIE

I made a deal with them for cheeseburgers , dont know if that counts ! They got my support!!! #BoldForTLDR

hereby i also sign up for cheeseburgers

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

The discount is just for prem teams, yeah?

IPZIE

SUAVE

NO U IDIOT

Qun

GoT<3

Any (div1) teams need a backup Scout? I pay for my own fees and all. Just want to support the movement.

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

would love to backup as medic, give me a shout

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from lexs

would love to backup as medic, give me a shout

Same here. Backup spot would be lovely. I can also Solly if needed.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Could have put a couple of teams in this but in the end it didn’t seem worth it. Discounts not being offered clinched it.

mason

iSlam

two things

you guys are really cool for signing up and giving esea a shot, thanks!

i dont think in the past 8 seasons esea reg HASNT been extended, so if youre still working out the kinks dont sweat it because our invite and main divisions havent even been finalized so you should have at least another week to get things sorted on your end

cheers,

nah just kidding id never fuckign say cheers that shit doesnt even make sense

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 22 Next »