Forum

What would TF2 be like without reloading

Created 30th July 2013 @ 13:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Yuki

Quoted from Sideshow

I think it would be better to have infinite ammo, but still have to reload. So your clip size is the same, but you don’t have to mess about with ammo packs.

The cool thing is that you can often push if you know someone is low on ammo, and they are either going for ammo, or are forced to sit on no ammo ;)

MightyMe

UbeR |

Bring back clip size 6 for demo please

Kaneco

ammo management is essential to the tf2 metagame and it’s one of the little things that make this game so interesting. I wouldn’t want anything different. Unless, 6 pipes clip, oh yes, yes yes, now that would be fun!

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from MightyMe

did that ever exist on pc? or did they nerf it like right after launch?

aura

Quoted from Link!

[…]

did that ever exist on pc? or did they nerf it like right after launch?

pre-release beta

Kiler4fun

SUAVE

Quoted from MightyMe

Think of the hexa air shawts :O

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from aura

[…]

pre-release beta

ah. and i don’t remember much of that, especially of demo since i hated that class. nades used to detonate on contact. ALWAYS

nuze

BTWFC
bobs

Quoted from Link!

[…]

ah. and i don’t remember much of that, especially of demo since i hated that class. nades used to detonate on contact. ALWAYS

So you could shoot them at the floor like rockets?

Smyther

X

As in, as long as it was in the air and you touched it, it exploded. Meaning you could bounce nades off the wall like the demo does to the pyro in his meet the ___ video.

Edit: Also, no ammo rather than no clips sounds more fun.

Last edited by Smyther,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Yuki

[…]

The cool thing is that you can often push if you know someone is low on ammo, and they are either going for ammo, or are forced to sit on no ammo ;)

I’ve never seen anyone actually do that other than in ultiduo really. Obviously you can push in a 1v1 or something once they reach the end of their clip and have to reload but I don’t think I’ve ever seen any team call to push because one of their team is low on ammo etc. Maybe that’s just shit euro strats.

xzr

HAI GUISE I GOT SHIT ABSOLUTELY RETARDED IDEA AND WOULD TOTS LIKE YOU GUISE TO SRSLY DIXUSS IT YO

rockie

i’d have no problem since i used manual reload for years till some months ago, i’d like to have the old pistol tho, without “speed limit”

Last edited by rockie,

Aylonwee

would make bombing sollys interesting (overpowered to fuck)

and demomen would just never stop firing, chokes would be basically unpassable without taking a ton of damage, capping last would be a nightmare unless you drop their demo, yea basically demoman would be unstoppable. if a demoman is really good then one of the best times to have a go at him is when he has nothing loaded.

Last edited by Aylonwee,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

I’ve never seen anyone actually do that other than in ultiduo really. Obviously you can push in a 1v1 or something once they reach the end of their clip and have to reload but I don’t think I’ve ever seen any team call to push because one of their team is low on ammo etc. Maybe that’s just shit euro strats.

I push on reloading demomen as scout. Especially if he has been spamming and not putting up a trap.

Quoted from nuze

[…]

So you could shoot them at the floor like rockets?

No, but if you touched a roller it would go BOOOOOOOOOOM

Last edited by Koeitje,

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Running out of ammo when a scout is rushing you as demo is probably responsible for like 60%+ of deaths I think, either if you’ve spammed and just reloading, or if you’ve just put down a trap or something, so without reloading demo would be pretty crazy I think

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »