nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from Sketch

chrome is fine. i have auto login

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Bonus

firefox – default – gotta log in every time I open the website.

I logged in once so far (last night around 11pm) and I’ve not been logged out yet. Also firefox.

maidos

if you close firefox browser and reopen it, then you will have to re-login again.

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

retry pls (logout, login, close browser, open browser, open etf2l.org, are you still logged in?)

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from maidos

if you close firefox browser and reopen it, then you will have to re-login again.

Ah, yes indeed.

Also when you try to do anything you need to be logged in for while you aren’t logged in (for example, clicking on the ‘quote’ button below a forum post), you are now taken to the etf2l homepage instead of a login page.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Ah, yes indeed.

Also when you try to do anything you need to be logged in for while you aren’t logged in (for example, clicking on the ‘quote’ button below a forum post), you are now taken to the etf2l homepage instead of a login page.

true (happened to me right now when i tried pressing quote XDDD)

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

problem seems to be resolved.
thanks trath for testing.

the other behavior is intended, admittedly it would be nice to be redirected to the steam-login instantly. this is low priority though.

Last edited by dave,

AnimaL

the “login” button beeing pointless and taking to main page instead of login page also is low priority?

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from dave

problem seems to be resolved.
thanks trath for testing.

the other behavior is intended, admittedly it would be nice to be redirected to the steam-login instantly. this is low priority though.

ye i just entered this and im already logged x)
thanks

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

For the record, if anyone still gets logged out every time they close their browser, please try logging in at VanillaTF2 and see if you experience the same issue there:

http://www.vanillatf2.org/

If you get logged out at VTF2 as well, then the issue is with your browser/cookie settings/plugins/installed software.

If your VTF2 login cookie is retained between sessions but ETF2L’s is not, please contact us to troubleshoot the issue.

fawwles

TSUN~

why change something that isn’t broken? gg etf2l

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from fawwles

why change something that isn’t broken? gg etf2l

because steam openid is a way more efficient way of linking accounts, logging in on etf2l and reducing the amount of spam bots. sure, the original system wasn’t exactly broken but it is way better now, even if there is a bug with the cookies.

huhystah

It is fine now. The first day I had to keep logging in.

Bonus

Fixed for me too. Seems to be working fine.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2