UbeR |
Fe |

just ctap

problem solved

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

perfect solution as long as you dont play one of those pussy classes without explosives

SHIN

Have it too since the update, not using a script. Looks like the pov moving upward very fast. So fucking annoying

JackyLegs

4SKINGS
SDCK!

A friend of mine had this problem, he told me he re-installed the game and it fixed it, I’m too scared on doing this, so if anyone that has this problem can try it and tell me if it got fixed, that would help us all.

dEgzi

re-installed the game, didnt fix it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5VZ3h5syKQ&feature=youtu.be

clip of the darn thing in action.. :(

oamaok

Does your duck jump script have +duck before +jump? If so, try switching them around.

JackyLegs

4SKINGS
SDCK!

I’m not using any jump script!, and tbh, I sort of got used to this problem, I wish there was a way to fix it but it just seems like you need to get used to it, like the FoV thing.
But as a scout, I find it super annoying, that’s the only class I can’t stand it.
Luckily I play soldier :)

dEgzi

scripts, plz.
I cant stand it at all, i just pay too much attention to that so i lose the focus for the game.
prolly some engine fuckup which u cant fix by urself, lets hope valve fixes that some day.

Dr. Heinz

★GF
KAAS

Quoted from dEgzi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5VZ3h5syKQ&feature=youtu.be

clip of the darn thing in action.. :(

Yep, this exactly.
Really annoying. It also get really bad with ping over 50. around 20/30 it’s doable, but when it’s higher than 50…

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Same here, only showed up after the robotic boogaloo update

Last edited by BenBazinga,

limede

|LP|
Nave

Yap, same to me, just after the moar hats update

evokje

WiK?

I had this for a year+ LOL

darkusio

I have the same issue, it’s very annoying. However, it seems to only affect Scout for me. Had it since the Robotic hats update.

dEgzi

cl_smooth 0 fixed it for me.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »