Created 20th April 2013 @ 05:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Origo

[…]

Or, simply allow the command since it already exist instead of tweaking stuff that we don’t need too.

What? You’re not really making sense.

Let’s ask ourselves: What EXISTS in the game right now? In other words: What is possible with the current state and limitations of the game? Oh right, it’s (virtually) unrestricted horizontal fov!!!!11111““

What does not EXIST in the game? THAT is an uncapped fov_desired cvar.

Also, what’s this about “tweaking when you don’t need to”? Everyone tweaks their game because they don’t like the way Valve served it (config, huds, launch options, etc etc), so what’s the difference?

lol @ the sense of entitlement in this topic…

Last edited by skeej,

Limp.

EPA

oh

Chain saw

deffently lacking chain saw this game

Clark

SDCK!

Remember that petition I made about two years ago asking Valve to make Competitive TF2 Client? I do, and I also remember people laughing and saying Valve will not ever do it.
Times have changed, now people are suggesting it themselves, and I think it’s doable.

Limp.

EPA

destructable environment all modern games have destructable environment

Dennia

FAINT

Vehicles I want to be able to drive a tank to badlands mid and rocket jump with my scooter

Stimpy

Why has a dildo still not been added as a melee weapon? Failing that would settle for a rampant rabbit.

This would make me want to play again!

Last edited by Stimpy,

Godof

Quoted from Stimpy

Why has a dildo still not been added as a melee weapon? Failing that would settle for a rampant rabbit.

This would make me want to play again!

demoman drinking out of a dildo when he taunts
yes pls

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Juracule

[…]
lolwat 10-20 degrees of extra fov doesn’t mean no backshots. I’d say they equalize each other out

10-30 degrees extra is crucial as a spy for example, they dont equalize each other.
if it really bothered people, this issue would have come up a long time ago, not after few years of playing with fov 90, just get used to playing fov 90 like we all fucking did a year ago.

KillAri

Quoted from Clark

Remember that petition I made about two years ago asking Valve to make Competitive TF2 Client? I do, and I also remember people laughing and saying Valve will not ever do it.
Times have changed, now people are suggesting it themselves, and I think it’s doable.

Petition isn’t working on valve.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Make the client yourselves. Petition Valve to increase fov. Pretty simple.

KillAri

Quoted from KillAri

[…]
Petition isn’t working on valve.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

You keep saying that but I don’t think you understand the difference between a reasonable request and an unreasonable one.

KillAri

Have you only ever heard a developer say that petitions not worked agains valve? Me yes. It’s not agains you, it’s just how valve work, they don’t care about petition, 2 or 2000 sign in.

Link!

.:ne:.

it seems like everyone is trying to make the games easier on themselves?

KillAri

I don’t know if you talk about me or not link, but I would like to clarify.
I use fov 90 with basic cfg, so, tbh, it’s not in my interest to do this thing. I do that for all people who want that, nothing more.
I actualy gather each ideas (good idea, not bullshit), and then we discus with each delegates what we will add to the mail.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »