Forum

Free Baud

Created 24th March 2013 @ 11:47

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Lakoa

SURGE

Hey, I know it has already been done in the past but we are gonna try to fight the for the justice, again.

I am gonna explain the situation : baud got banned yesterday by two admins, Both admins are new Anti-cheat admins and from the french communuty. You might not know that this community (tf2c) has been suspecting Baud FOR 3 YEARS but his demos are always able to prove that he is clean.

Isn’t it funny that when the two members from this communuty who eagerly wants to find proof against him for 3 years, then turn out the ‘proof’ these admins have found has never been suggested in the past by other more experienced admins.

Watch a bunch of demos if you have to make your mind :

http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/82794757/file.html
http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/25746365/file.html http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/51535134/file.html

Sign the petition if you agree with it, I’ll count your vote.

Last edited by Lakoa,

quintosh

wL.

prove it was only up to those two admins to get him banned

also LOL those articles, etf2l has householder’s rights and can kick out people whenever they want for whatever reason

Last edited by quintosh,

Voax

Najim

He is bad and banned WTF? FREEBAUD :)

Last edited by Voax,

Lakoa

SURGE

We other admins to check the demos.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

The declaration of human rights concerns the involuntary social-contractual relationship of the state towards the citizen, and does not concern any private organisation, like ETF2L.

Lakoa

SURGE

What about doggedness ?

Tanuki_cana

FTM
[T-A!]

Those human rights articles mean nothing in this situation, honestly.

As for the new admins motivations, I don’t know. I doubt that it was entirely up to those two alone, and I’m sure the existing ETF2L admins gave it proper and full attention. That being said, I never suspected him in the games I did play against him, and after watching some demos, I cannot see anything suspicious. Perhaps that’s why I’m not an AC admin though!

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

people getting mad by a fragvideo and 1 month later he is banned by 2 people hating him.
funny xd

Hrn!

“The worst part is that the descision is made against the human rights”

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Ridiculous.

AnimaL

thread is about politics

recommend locking

Lakoa

SURGE

Quoted from AnimaL

thread is about politics

recommend locking

I removed that part

Last edited by Lakoa,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Since you’re obviously a skilled laywer, you should just go straight to the United Nations Human Rights Council.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

everyone that thinks baud is legit add me and lets bet about an unusual i put in my ones , you put in yours , winner takes all :)

Lakoa

SURGE

Quoted from Arie

Since you’re obviously a skilled laywer, you should just go straight to the United Nations Human Rights Council.

This topic is not about me, it is about an unfaire décision. If you are here to troll you should just realy leave.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from smziii

everyone that thinks baud is legit add me and lets bet about an unusual i put in my ones , you put in yours , winner takes all :)

The fact that STILL nobody has taken you up on this offer really does say quite a lot in how much faith people have that baud is legit

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »