Forum

TF2radio

Created 1st March 2013 @ 19:50

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Yo, I had an idea the other day of a constant ‘streaming’ TF2 radio that features a mixture of Pre-recorded Vods from the community that are played in a random playlist meaning that somebody always has something to watch.

Skyride helped me out with a very elegant solution the other day, and to gauge interest ‘TF2radio’ will be live for about 10 hours with a selection of vods I’ve chased up from the past few days. The vods showing tonight will be:

Broder vs CC POV from TviQ
Broder vs CC & Broder vs BFF casts from Teamfortress.TV
Crack Clan TV’s CC vs Broder with mumble comms

My aim is to get a massive variety of quality content of a massive spread of the TF2 streaming community, so if you have any recent or vintage vods to share, then I would love you to post them (with express permission of the original uploader)

TF2 radio will be live @ http://www.twitch.tv/tf2radio and i might do a secondary TF2radio2 with a different selection on my stream at the same time

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

2nd stream tf2 movies only.

bring it on.

Great idea, good for people who want to watch competition and just want to have kind of an autopilot mode on. Hope this gets huge!

atmo

TF2MTV

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

epic idea

Ritalin

[d¿s]

My proposed names were rejected :(

good stuff though

Last edited by Ritalin,

atmo

You should put a logo or some title by the “RESTREAM” label to give credit to the source

Kaneco

Bring it on ! :D Just build a playlist with most of the games for the current season, even have a selection of NA scene games would be great… I can already picture in my head, you could do like primetime hours special programs with only the best handpicked games, you could make another “no sleep zone” program streaming old season games through the night until morning… It has a lot of potential given the right attention… Let me know if you need any help!

Quoted from nTraum

2nd stream tf2 movies only.

bring it on.

Holy shit this so much… I have a carefully picked playlist on youtube with over 120 tf2 fragmovies which I have build up over the time. If you want it just let me know, it’s some hours worth of content I think

Fragmovies 24/7 :D

kaidus

WiK?

Why the hell is it called tf2 radio?

Trell

|UKCS|

Great initiative, even more promo for tf2 is good.

Spoke to Chaplain on IRC, we’re giving permission (he was kind enough to ask :P) for our archive of Vanilla casts to be used.

2013 year of tf2?

Quoted from kaidus

Why the hell is it called tf2 radio?

Its like a radio station of TF2 and TF2tv is already a thing

LikeThis

So basically http://dotanetwork.com/ , awesome

FADe

Quoted from Trell

Great initiative, even more promo for tf2 is good.

Spoke to Chaplain on IRC, we’re giving permission (he was kind enough to ask :P) for our archive of Vanilla casts to be used.

2013 year of tf2?

Wow thanks for giving permission to use a video that’s been put into the public domain. So glad vtv is professional like this, I can’t stand people/services who cast video games in a non professional manor.

Honesty, Integrity and Loyalty 4 lyf!

Thanks again!!!!

Great idea Chaplain.

Last edited by FADe,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from FADe

[…]

Wow thanks for giving permission to use a video that’s been put into the public domain. So glad vtv is professional like this, I can’t stand people/services who cast video games in a non professional manor.

Just because something is accessable for free does not mean you can just claim it as your own and use it for whatever you want. All Twitch videos are protected by copyright, I believe.

On topic: The idea is great. This means, when I am bored during the day, I do not have to watch the rebroadcast of IPL6 qualifiers anymore :D

Last edited by CanFo,

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from FADe

[…]

Honesty, Integrity and Loyalty 4 lyf!

Thanks again!!!!

Great idea Chaplain.

I can’t stand people who can’t spell.

That aside, Chaplain came and asked us out of courtesy, so, I told him I’d post in the thread saying we’d agreed, for future reference.

It’s a simple matter of professional courtesy – obviously you don’t understand the concept.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »