Forum

chris cfg crash tf2 for no reason :S

Created 24th February 2013 @ 22:14

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Markosen

i have windows 8 and it appears that once i use highframe, my tf2 crashed. Ive tried using window and full screen commands in the start launch option but to no avail. It crash. I’ve also tried reinstalling and removing teamfortress folder and content completely. Ive made sure to pick the correct resolution and valid one.

My native screen resolution is 1680×1050 however i prefer playing in 1280×720 so that is the resolution i used for in the start launch options.

But when i remove the config, my tf2 works again.

Please help me! :)

Last edited by Markosen,

peach

TC.Potat

im using the highframes one and I have no problems

ash

(Legend)
:D

Try singleing out the specific command that crashes you by adding the cfg section by section or similarly please.

maukkaaa

i had the same problem, go to tf2 properties then local files then verify and defrag. that fixed it for me

Reaper

Nave

I had the same problem on both my desktop and laptop. It stopped happening in my desktop when i reinstalled windows. In my laptop i managed to get it working by wiping the contents of “appcache” in the steam folder.

edit: deleted the cache after verifying the game cache files.

Last edited by Reaper,

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from ash

Try singleing out the specific command that crashes you by adding the cfg section by section or similarly please.

This. The world must know.

Markosen

Thanks!

Helped me :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1