Forum

E² has been disbanded

Created 24th January 2013 @ 18:31

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

SmitZ

… Why does anyone care?

dodgydogman

Panda

So E2 is the same as being in some wallbang trick shot xbox cod group where instead of everyone spending all time trying to wallbang, they try and stair stab pubbers? ..

He compares being in some shitty video game group to being a racial minority…

Acts like everyone has an opinion about this random group.

Pathetic attempts at being humble.

Seriously just seems like he is desperate for attention and for more people to look up to him.

“im gonna blow ur mind. u dont need a tag to show that ur good at spy :O. u just need 2 go out and do it. rnt i wise and hmbl?”

Last edited by dodgydogman,

fawwles

TSUN~

wow some shitty group dedicated to being mediocre at the easiest class in the game is gone. go back to highlander kiddos.

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from fawwles

wow some shitty group dedicated to being mediocre at the easiest class in the game is gone. go back to highlander kiddos.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI

blacky_aq

i have no clue why u guys are hatin on the guy

Dahlbeck

IKEA
9F

Quoted from mrwhizz

lik dis if you cry everytim

WHERE IS THE LIKE BUTTON I CANT FIND IT NOEDFGNBIUSJNFID

envy

So what happened? The Dead Ringer was nerfed?

profix

FLANK

Quoted from blacky_aq

i have no clue why u guys are hatin on the guy

That’s how the internet works. If you aren’t interested in the topic you have to shittalk about it apparantly. :)

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from profix

[…]

That’s how the internet works. If you aren’t interested in the topic you have to shittalk about it apparantly. :)

It’s the result of many months of built up rage about a group of just a bunch of average players who think they are the gods of tf2, and this seems a good time to let it all out :D

maukkaaa

good news, most of the members are so elitist and stupid!

Le meme arrows

Quoted from maukkaaa

good news, most of the members are so elitist and stupid!

Butthurt spy

maukkaaa

Quoted from Le meme arrows

[…]Butthurt spy

no, i don’t play spy, but i have play with multiple e2 members in random pubs.

Arcticcu

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

It’s the result of many months of built up rage about a group of just a bunch of average players who think they are the gods of tf2, and this seems a good time to let it all out :D

But the group never claimed that the people in that group are best players ever, that’s something you made up in your head and then directed hate towards

Also, it’s amazing how many posts there are in this thread considering nobody is giving a fuck. It is true however that this is quite the odd place to post about this in, since the chances are 99% of etf2l players indeed don’t give a fuck.

Last edited by Arcticcu,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Arcticcu

[…]
But the group never claimed that the people in that group are best players ever

Perhaps not with so many words :)

It’s still how everyone perceived them though.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »