Forum

Someone make a DM server with...

Created 14th January 2013 @ 17:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

If you could make stickies so that you don’t get a full clip on kill, and they disarm after say 2 seconds from being shot out, would make demo on dm a lot less retarded imo.

Setlet

Quoted from Bonus

Might be a silly idea but how about pain train? It’s not like people can cap anyway. It would allow demomen to see how it works out using the pain train. Providing the scouts/shotgun damage increase. I just feel it would be a decent idea as the tdm kind of simulates a 6s match DM-wise.

I see your point, but the simulating thing doesn’t work, because you regenerate hp. You just die easier. Unless you want to collect frags for your Strange Pain Train :D

Quoted from Rake

If you could make stickies so that you don’t get a full clip on kill, and they disarm after say 2 seconds from being shot out, would make demo on dm a lot less retarded imo.

It is possible to have only like 3 stickies per clip, but I’m not sure about the “force detionation”. But from what I seen, the traps is not the biggest problem of stickies, but their ridiculous damage output.

Last edited by Setlet,

Setlet

doublepost

Last edited by Setlet,

Trane

Quoted from Setlet

[…]

I see your point, but the simulating thing doesn’t work, because you regenerate hp. You just die easier. Unless you want to collect frags for your Strange Pain Train :D

I can’t see the negative impact of allowing a demo to use pain train in DM, though. The only person at a disadvantage is the one opting whether to equip it or not.

Setlet

Quoted from Trane

[…]

I can’t see the negative impact of allowing a demo to use pain train in DM, though. The only person at a disadvantage is the one opting whether to equip it or not.

Well, basically the Escape Plan was the only unlock I wanted to ban, but it could have been more simple to just ban all of the unlocks. But it seems Gunboats was allowed after all, I don’t see a problem with Boston Basher or Pain Train. I was trying to say that it’s worthless to use Pain Train, because it doesn’t actually give any “authentic” feel. But yes, it wouldn’t be OP or gamebreaking or anything :D

wnk1ee

testing it out , come and play guys :) 89.163.177.18:27190 TROLLINGBUNNIES.COM // GER #2 DEATHMATCH **BADLANDS ONLY**

Henghast

open
bobs

Will add to favourites when I’m back from work. Sounds nice.

minimoose

Thank you wnk1ee, the other dm servers are no fun to play on, especially when forced to play gully/snake/gravel/freight (all terrible for dm).

Gunboats are probably op on dm, especially if you get resupplied on getting a kill. Unlocks and stickies should be banned imo (except original), I know you can’t please everyone though :c

Last edited by minimoose,

wnk1ee

Quoted from minimoose

Thank you wnk1ee, the other dm servers are no fun to play on. I think unlocks/stickies should be banned though (except original), you can’t please everyone though so that’s just my opinion!

I think gunboats are probably op on dm, especially if you get resupplied on getting a kill.

setlet told me what to allow and what not , so the server is configured to YOUR needs , if the server is TOO FULL i can still put up a #3 if you guys wish.. just come and test it out i would like to see how things go, enjoy!

I have also added AFK manager plugin ( kicks AFK players , so there are always a playable 4vs4 ) and server map resart each hour to keep glitches or lag issues out of our lives.

And visit our new website http://www.trollingbunnies.com ,

Enjoy guys

Last edited by wnk1ee,

wnk1ee

fixed map change , going to look into the 3 demo clip can’t promise it but i’ll do my best. If the server is full most of the time a second one will be put up for you lads.

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

i hope the server is still full if im back at home! :P

wnk1ee

Quoted from .kr4tos

i hope the server is still full if im back at home! :P

server has been booming! :)

wnk1ee

changed our first DM to the same settings as you guys required but with a MAPCYCLE and the currents stats mod running will remain.

91.186.3.154:27015 TROLLINGBUNNIES.COM // UK #1 DEATHMATCH **MAPCYCLE**

No limit on scout,demo,soldier,
No snipers , no medic , no pyro , no heavy etc..
limited items as on the GERMAN DM

Antwuan

[{ORAL}]
-[S2L]

why is it back to 10 slots? 8 slots was perfect

Setlet

Quoted from Antwuan

why is it back to 10 slots? 8 slots was perfect

It’s still 8 slots, but the 2 slots are for reserved slot users.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »