Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 12th January 2013 @ 19:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

AnimaL

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

No S13 results, no screenshots. Nothing to show them deserving of Div2.

so basically my team yet we are d2 :DD

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

Why no playoffs for division 2? :)
Had solve much problems tbh

konr

Quoted from Hajdzik

But we have people who have experience on the higher lvl of playing. There are a few new teams in Div 5, we are not new, we have spend a lot of time to get to this level and that controversial thing will happen often becouse the signing are not public.

If anyone could see the other teams screens wouldn’t be a trouble cause it would be more clear. More than that we was first seeded in Div 5 and then we were dropped to Div 6. So my team two day ago was capable to do well in Div 5 and today it isn’t?

There really isn’t nearly as much of a difference between those divs as you seem to think. Prove yourselves and climb up, you might as well.

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]so basically my team yet we are d2 :DD

atomic sent me some btw :>

10 Trolling Bunnies teams,… 10 … Ten!

ETF2L S15 to be sponsored by tB and consist only of tB teams :)

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

No S13 results, no screenshots. Nothing to show them deserving of Div2.

THIS

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with the lot of you?

Back in the day, we were happy to actually get a spot in the season. Admins create additional division pools so more teams would get a chance to play.
Instead of being happy that you actually get a chance to fill your nights and play, you all go on and cry about the div you got put in, only to fold throughout the season and prove the admins right.

Back in the day we used to be happy that we already had a spot in ETF2L, from then on we would play to promote with each season. If you’re as good as you say you are, win your division, get promoted naturally and stop bitching about the same topic that keeps popping at the start of each season.

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]
atomic sent me some btw :>

what made you put us in d3 after we had d2 in provisional divs?
Even though we sent in a decent amount of screenshots beating and getting draws against half of the current d2 teams??

not mad just curious

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Dr Icecream

…stop bitching about the same topic that keeps popping at the start of each season.

Don’t you dare, this thread is always awesome.

sajh

[j]\\\'
[j]'

well, as a combo breaker i am atleast satisfied with our division placement ;)

Netsky

Quoted from Dr Icecream

only to fold throughout the season and prove the admins right.

someone has a good point here :p

and +1 to the rest of your post

Roque

brz
[hePPa]

Quoted from Cauthon

[…]

They played last season in MIPC Taalasmaa -edition, and played in div2.
For this season they moved back to “official” MIPC name.
I think they deserved to be placed in div2, but maybe admins didn’t notice that change of teams.
Idk why they made the taalasmaa -edition in the first place

If I remember it right, was late to signup last season and didn’t have anyone with leader-rights on the original MIPC team avail :)

MIPC have been in div1/2 in last what, 5 seasons thought and not done too bad: S9 Div2 (1), S10 Div1 (5), S11 Div2 (2), S12 Div2 (2), S13 Div2 (3). So to put them in div3 was quite stupid move in my eyes also and can’t really blame them not being motivated to play after that move :(

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Regen

[…]

Even though we sent in a decent amount of screenshots beating and getting draws against half of the current d2 teams??

not mad just curious

I’m guessing someone probably made a better bid for it when people were requesting moves etc. It’s all relative.

Everytime a team QQs to go up, they have to find someone to put down as well.

Going off official results, we beat you in the cup a few weeks back (one map; isolated case – although we had a merc) so I don’t reckon there’s a huge difference. At least in my opinion, a lot of the div 2 teams look stronger.

Last edited by Nymthae,

fe

Quoted from Regen

[…]

not mad just curious

CIDO has 6 players who played div1 already.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Regen

[…]

not mad just curious

HoverCrabs requested to be moved up, and had some super strong screenshots to back that up, unfortunately a team had to make way for them.

maukkaaa

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

HoverCrabs requested to be moved up, and had some super strong screenshots to back that up, unfortunately a team had to make way for them.

Why not put your team to div 3 you lost almost all of your previous div2 matches anyway?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »