Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 12th January 2013 @ 19:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Please keep the discussion civil; this post was in breach of forum rule F.1 and please desist your senseless abuse or the admin team will be forced to act

“F.1 – Do not flame, insult or swear at other members. Excessive swearing and bigoted/ethnic slurs are never acceptable, regardless of context. If you see someone breaking a rule, please refrain from doing the same and deteriorating the situation. Let forum moderators deal with offenders.”

Quoted from arD

Lawl where did MIPC go? :'(

They refuse to play Div3.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Im so famous in TF2 people steal my thread titles.

Sideshows team is going to fail, going to be funny.

PS why are they prem players allowed in TEZC, so glad i left those shit cunts.

Yo hit me up div 1 scout looking to rape some noobs this season.

Oupa

Nave

Who wants to know how a team that lost div6 in s13 gets promoted to div5 in s14 ?
They get 2 new players and change name to trolling bunnies… :D

For those who want to know what i am talking about -> http://etf2l.org/teams/15611/

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from clippen

[…]

jÄgarna, best tf2 team of all time

No, fuck them and fuck that heavy!

:D

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

1. Team your are in get relegated from div 5 previous season, had second from bottom place
2. Change pretty everyone in team
3. Practice a lot – everyday 2-3 scrims, win with few teams from div 4, don’t have much troubles with teams from Div 5, try to sign for div 4
4. Provisional Divs be in Div 5, hmm seems okay, that’s acceptable
5. Final divisions, be in Div 6 and rage

Last edited by Hajdzik,

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Hajdzik

1. Team your are in get relegated from div 5 previous season, had second from bottom place
2. Change pretty everyone in team
3. Practice a lot – everyday 2-3 scrims, win with few teams from div 4, don’t have much troubles with teams from Div 5, try to sign for div 4
4. Provisional Divs be in Div 5, hmm seems okay, that’s acceptable
5. Final divisions, be in Div 6 and rage

You are what is wrong with ETF2L. Why would you rage if you get put in div 6 in your very first 6v6 season?
Fair enough, you changed pretty much everyone on the team, but it doesn’t change the fact that your team got relegated from div 5 the previous season. Show that you roflstomp everyone in div 6 this season, promote & repeat.

Is it really that hard these days?

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from Dr Icecream

[…]
You are what is wrong with ETF2L. Why would you rage if you get put in div 6 in your very first 6v6 season?
Fair enough, you changed pretty much everyone on the team, but it doesn’t change the fact that your team got relegated from div 5 the previous season. Show that you roflstomp everyone in div 6 this season, promote & repeat.

Is it really that hard these days?

Yes every one is div2+ by default now

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

But we have people who have experience on the higher lvl of playing. There are a few new teams in Div 5, we are not new, we have spend a lot of time to get to this level and that controversial thing will happen often becouse the signing are not public.

If anyone could see the other teams screens wouldn’t be a trouble cause it would be more clear. More than that we was first seeded in Div 5 and then we were dropped to Div 6. So my team two day ago was capable to do well in Div 5 and today it isn’t?

Last edited by Hajdzik,

AnimaL

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

They refuse to play Div3.

rofl at placing them d3

Mr. iLevi

KRM
RH

Team full of ex-div1/2 players? div4. http://etf2l.org/teams/16868/

Regen

nf.
9F

So why did we get placed in d2 provisional divisions, and then without a notice or anything get put in d3 anyways?

JohnnyBambo

#T4F

Provisional Div 4

now placed in div5, gg

no notice, not even a chance to respond or anything else

thx guys

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]rofl at placing them d3

No S13 results, no screenshots. Nothing to show them deserving of Div2.

Cauthon

(ETF2L Donator)
prly

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

No S13 results, no screenshots. Nothing to show them deserving of Div2.

They played last season in MIPC Taalasmaa -edition, and played in div2.
For this season they moved back to “official” MIPC name.
I think they deserved to be placed in div2, but maybe admins didn’t notice that change of teams.
Idk why they made the taalasmaa -edition in the first place

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »