Forum

Poop's True TF2 blog

Created 8th January 2013 @ 16:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 16 Next »

r7anfan

;?

Don’t think Poop said anything bad about logs.tf.

“From the looks of it, the admins made a slightly rational decision and picked at least a couple of teams which deserve a chance.”

Last edited by r7anfan,

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

I’d like the next blog post to explore the nature of this malevolent admin circlejerk.

Last edited by emb,

Quoted from emb

I’d like the next blog post to explore the nature of this malevolent admin circlejerk.

who would you rather jerk

poop or canfo

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

i agree

MightyMe

UbeR |

poop is the hero etf2l deserves, but not the one it needs right now… and so we’ll hunt him, because he can take it
because he is not a hero
he is a silent guardian, a watchfull protector… a dark knight

wrock

vier

noone thought about the fact that he took an eagle, so an american symbol for that?

INTRUDER ALARM!!!!!

r7anfan

;?

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED

fawwles

TSUN~

http://pooptf2.wordpress.com/2013/01/15/chin-up-hys-prem-another-day/

After last night’s playoffs, we have an interesting situation. The Potentionals and logs.tf, teams that both could have accepted and been happy about a place in division 1, are fighting to stay out of being placed in division 2!

Trane

<3

HYS was offered a chance in PREM with a good stable team.
He refused because he couldn’t take a joke and was chasing unrealistic results.
He joined The Potentials and lost the playoffs.
He is now playing to stay out of division 2.

I enjoy picking out some parallels:

POOP was offered a chance in PREM with a good stable team.
He refused because he felt his Asian piano wizadry was not a good fit for the team.
He joined r7an and lost all credibility.
He is now playing in division 2.

:D

AnimaL

he knows the pain…

ilike2spin

RLM

Just so you guys know, logs.tf and potentials couldn’t have taken a guaranteed prem spot. There were too many teams guaranteed places. If neither team wanted a shot at prem they’d still both have to playoff to get into div 1. Out of the playoffs, Avenue and Pyrogen had guaranteed spots because of last season (avenue stayed up, pyrogen won div 2).

ThePledge

Liked the articles so far. This last one about HYS seems just a long useless story with a very useful TL:DR at the end. Keep it up like you’ve done so far poop. It’s a good read and helps me keep up to date with all the drama in this scene without much hassle.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Poop is 100% right about, though we didn’t have a guaranteed Div 1 spot, the “leaked” info wasn’t accurate.

Hys comment isn’t fair to him tbh, he is one of the more improved players and he played really well for TLR last season even in games against top teams he was consistently performing.

Khronus

.Dicknitas

Quoted from Hildreth

Poop is 100% right about, though we didn’t have a guaranteed Div 1 spot, the “leaked” info wasn’t accurate.

Hys comment isn’t fair to him tbh, he is one of the more improved players and he played really well for TLR last season even in games against top teams he was consistently performing.

True

Exon.

o/

Poop, you are my hero.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 16 Next »