Forum

Vent your anger thread

Created 4th October 2012 @ 12:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 32 33 34 ... 43 Next »

Tutorial, try TeamFortress.TV. Maybe you’ll fine more competent gamers that can help you with your love life there.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Tuto

[…]
poun3y you seem to have experience on this topic, tell us about your friendzone stories lol

http://i.imgur.com/JIfRxnG.gif

FLOWER

I rage too hard when playing tf2, and im just shit talking people even if they haven’t done anything.. It’s rarely any personal against the player i shit talk it’s mostly that i find them hard to beat, lol.

Maffi

REVERTO

Quoted from FLOWER

I rage too hard when playing tf2, and im just shit talking people even if they haven’t done anything.. It’s rarely any personal against the player i shit talk it’s mostly that i find them hard to beat, lol.

U SUCK <3

raiku

STR

I sometimes get mad, but that’s just me being complete aids.. thankfully I very rarely say something bad to anyone :3

Mundi

dogs.tf

Quoted from FLOWER

!div

hawku

AYO

I don’t find tall girls attractive and I’m 6ft 5.

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from hawku

Move to asia

Zimmer

Quoted from hawku

Tall girls are good, as long as I’m higher.

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from Zimmer

[…]

Tall girls are good, as long as I’m higher.

A girl shouldnt be taller than 1.70 m. Just sayin.

Pistolvania

Quoted from Bloodyyy

[…]

Don’t think I’ve ever fallen in love with a girl below 1.80. Tall girls are hot as hell.

Asaaj

WHEN YOU GRIND HOURS UPON HOURS BUT YOU CAN’T FIND A GOD DAMN CRIMSON KEY AND THE ONE TIME YOU GET A KEY IN THE CRIMSON IT’S A JUNGLE KEY ???

I hate you Terraria odds ;-;

kindred

myx
SDCK!

i bought my favourite flavour of energy drink but this time it tastes disgusting

why me

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from Pistolvania

[…]

Don’t think I’ve ever fallen in love with a girl below 1.80. Tall girls are hot as hell.

Everyone has their personal expectations to his “Dream-Woman”. I’m 1.91m and i like smaller girls lelelel. But under 1.60 would be too short i guess.

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Bloodyyy

[…]

Agreed

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 32 33 34 ... 43 Next »