Vent your anger thread

Created 4th October 2012 @ 12:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 43 Next »

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

random binds from random scrubs

ondkaja

IKEA

When people get mad at me for spawncamping instead of capping last to end the round 5-0.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Fucking having everyone ready and on mumble 2 hours before official to prepare, one scouts internet dies before first PCW and disappears until the second official map, second has fine internet all evening until 15 minutes before the first map so he had to play with 190 ping.

FUCK TF2

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

The lack of

cg_teamchatsonly "1"

Last edited by chipstalaizah,

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

When I have one of those days where I can’t aim, can’t think.

And when people are mean in pcws for no reason :/

baerbel

trick17
trick17

fuck rengar

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from TWEEKARN\

random binds from random scrubs

this
and not being able to block a person on steam and not see his messages in tf2

Last edited by rytis,

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Fucking random thirdies who get games when they only have like 3 players, then lie saying the 4th/5th/6th is on his way when they don’t even have fucking anyone.

Also,

Fuck SpeedFreak.

Last edited by T0m,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

When you’re having a lovely friendly game of DayZ with 2 other guys and some welshman and his fucking friend decide to kill you for your weapon.

IPZIE

SUAVE

stop the qq sidefaQ

towlie

Quoted from baerbel

fuck rengar

this.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

FUCKING MUMBLE AND SPEEX CODEC CANT EVEN SUPPORT ALL SOUNDCARD DRIVERS PROPERLY… FUCK BEING A ROBOT… IDIOT APP FREEZES FOR NO REASON CRASHES FOR NO REASON WHY ARE WE USING THIS PIECE OF SHIT PROGRAM SERIOUSLY

Last edited by skeej,

h1

:3
BM

when you have more DA output than you’re demo…

Setlet

Snipers, occasional lags, fps problems, Valve not helping the competitive community that much, me not hitting pipes, playing as a medic after a whole month, me being a maincaller when people don’t do like you would want to, highlander when not playing as an utility class (although soldier is fun), people using utility classes in mid, getting rolled 0-5 without no one knowing how to do something differently, stickytraps not doing any damage, me not being in prem yet.

almightybob

.ps

Quoted from Enef

THE single most annoying thing in tf2 is peoples inability to ever be on time for anything, not just as a six man team but individuals too. People i’ve had in my current team and previous teams, noone is ever on time ever.

This so much. And people not giving you the information you need. All I ask my teammates for is times they are available to play, so I can work out when we can have officials. It takes maybe 60 seconds to fill out a Doodle. I will literally do every single other thing required to get a match organised. Yet I often find myself having to ask people on the Sunday to fill out the times for that week, two days after we’ve already been given a default time we can’t play, a default we got because I had no idea when we were able to field a full team so couldn’t commit to a time with any certainty.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 43 Next »