Created 6th September 2012 @ 09:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Drackk

[…]

i want to, but i just cant for some reason, must be bug

Or use aliases to bind a weaponswitch to one of your keys and use r_viewmodels 1 or 0 in the bind. Use r_viewmodels 1 for your shotgun and r_viewmodels 0 to your shotgun and you will know what weapon you are carrying and you dont pay too much attention :)

PineBerry High

sdt

its not about viewmodel, its about the skill u have. viewmodel dont give u anything.
In LeDza little rape house, im playing with viewmodel, and still raping everybody.

qkls

qkls

I don’t get why people use r_drawviewmodel 0 without viewmodel_fov 0, bullets coming out of nowhere in the middle of the screen distract the hell out of me

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

I kept forgetting I had krtiz or uber when I had them turned off. My team has banned me for life from switching them off :|

Last edited by Turbo,

Drackk

best
sniper

Quoted from Andee

[…]

Or use aliases to bind a weaponswitch to one of your keys and use r_viewmodels 1 or 0 in the bind. Use r_viewmodels 1 for your shotgun and r_viewmodels 0 to your shotgun and you will know what weapon you are carrying and you dont pay too much attention :)

i wasn’t saying i didn’t know what weapon i had out at times, i was saying that i can’t rocket jump with a shotgun :< although i wish i could

n00ne

off for everything except melee.

Usually, off for main weapon, on for secondary or melee.

Demo is everything on. Can’t get to grips with no viewmodels on the demo, doesn’t feel right.

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

no viewmodel + circle around crosshair + orange crosshair = xXx360_l33t_MOn3Y$h0t!!xXx xd

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560952790427892786/CF6F1D363D8CE33E6723EB44E2438D1F8B6ADA42/

Best of both worlds

Last edited by Casual,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3