Forum

The question has been answered

Created 25th August 2012 @ 18:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

M24_

I think it’s less that NA always has a new super team, but that these teams have always been beatable. Esilon got rolled by LG twice but ran over every European team, and they haven’t lost to an EU team/tournament on a consistent basis with 0 practice. this LAN is probably the first time EVER that Epsilon have been 5-0’d. “Super teams” in NA have had to constantly practice and change tactics to be the best, there hasn’t been a need for that with the 2 biggest teams in EU history (diggy + epsilon).

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Esports Drama! Epsi drinking champagne until the wee hours of the morning, when the yanks are dm’ing and reviewing their demos. . . Shintaz celebrating a bit early? EU > NA as human beings.

GeaR

Epsilon

I want to state here that LG clearly deserved to win against us. I didn’t feel like we played bad at all and it’s no excuse that we only played 3 days as a preparation for this lan. banny and clockwork are both sick at their classes and their overall way of playing the game is better.
In the end it’s somehow sad to notice that epsilon is ahead of any other European team and then still being dominated by LG. I think we lost too much time discussing unlocks. Maybe we should have rather played the game as it is :D

lolage

TSPAG

I really hope this gives something for the EU scene to work for, then maybe at i49 we’ll do it all over again.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from GeaR

I think we lost too much time discussing unlocks. Maybe we should have rather played the game as it is :D

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

EU tf2 is deed.

aura

someone should put F2’s sadface to this music and upload it on yt (please)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1bhZYrIlpM

Last edited by aura,

envy

Quoted from aura

someone should put F2’s sadface to this music and put it on yt

Running away from needles clockwork is more fitting.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from aura

someone should put F2’s sadface to this music and upload it on yt (please)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MOkUwbAdEU

Quoted from Nymthae

[…]

We sure did. But remember that the top teams said, at the very beginning of this unlock bullshit, that they don’t want them. It could have ended right there.

aura

Also what did euros expect? NA players have overall more experience(online and lan)

As Sal already mentinoned mix and LG are super teams that are formed from best players. Seriously could anyone even compare top eu soldiers with low invite?

Last edited by aura,

Rdios

REVERTO

Quoted from aura

Also what did euros expect? NA players have overall more experience(online and lan)

As Sal already mentinoned mix and LG are super teams that are formed from best players. Seriously could anyone even compare top eu soldiers with low invite?

na soldiers suck really hard.

Wabbeh

To be honest I think congratulations are in order to EU…takes a lot of selflessness to purposefully let NA into the final so they can pay back Sal with their winnings

nge

Quoted from Rdios

[…]
na soldiers suck really hard.

Quoted from Wabbeh

To be honest I think congratulations are in order to EU…takes a lot of selflessness to purposefully let NA into the final so they can pay back Sal with their winnings

na wins, eu responce “eu is better”

Hallow

P.O.P

To be fair, low invite is really shit. Like div2. So they have like these 2, maybe 3 teams that crush eu, but we have like a better scene, despite lacking that edge.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Hallow

To be fair, low invite is really shit. Like div2. So they have like these 2, maybe 3 teams that crush eu, but we have like a better scene, despite lacking that edge

Quoted from nge

na wins, eu responce “eu is better”

I’m gonna be collecting those comments.

Last edited by freshmeatt,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »