Forum

M.V.M

Created 12th August 2012 @ 12:55

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from TWEEKARN\

that’s a strange way to say “hey, we did not copy cod zombiemod, cuz we added robots”

Think Gears was the first “horde mode” right?

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

yes

been a while since i’ve played xbox, forgot about gears

doks

CO-OP. what dont you get about it ? its like playing with your team against waves and waves of robots. should be finally fun to play tf2

Jorman

EPA

Awesome!

Mark

Phase

Quoted from envy

Seriously, this reddit guys need to get a life. I’ve been impressed they could make out of “meet the pyro” update such a great fuss, but now it’s just out of thin air. Valve will add some robotic hats, more laser weapons, not sure about a new mode, but that’s it.

Gotcha.

qkls

qkls

Hopefully there is points or something to see how well you’re doing so we can have leagues. Screw 6v6, 6vbots is the way to go.

Akasazh

THG
HL

Appearently extine got to play this a while back when he visited valve. He answers some questions about the gameplay on reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/truetf2/comments/y6kc1/yao_rtruetf2_i_playtested_mvm_ama/

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

Yeah. Made me laugh when halo copied it and reviewers went “all original horde mode!” before being hammered by fans for ignoring Gears. :D

Looking forward to trying it. Not sure if it’ll fit TF2 though.

Regen

nf.
9F

Not so much interested about the game mode, sure hope the matchmaking thing will feature some sort of tf2lobby form..

pr3d

co-op sounds interesting

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

It sounds a lot of fun but I can just imagine the bots being the biggest retards ever and it being too easy :/ hope it’s not.

Leif

Left 4 Fortress?

dougiie

CotC

I imagine my remaining fps will be taken in this update.

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from Sideshow

It sounds a lot of fun but I can just imagine the bots being the biggest retards ever and it being too easy :/ hope it’s not.

Haha yea i can definately see that happening aswell

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

I avoid pub servers with bots on them so why would I play a static horde mode -_-

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »