Forum

Advancing div meetup!

Created 26th July 2012 @ 15:58

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

maidos

Just thought as new teams are being formed, most of the teams wants to go directly to higher divs and to do that they need to probably play against existing team rather than playing against a mix team to show a more convincing results to the etf2l admin

Hoping that higher div teams will take up on the challenge and play against the new teams from this thread maybe?

for newbie and established team, just post date and time when your team can play and include your mercs?

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

I suggest you to look for matches on IRC in #tf.wars using “div 5 teams only! now” or similar, if you are looking to play against teams from division 5.
This thread might also work but I think the chance on IRC is higher.

rytis

PrettyGay

or just add team leaders and arrange pcws

maidos

irc channel tried, and same with my friends team they get mix team most of the time. and just adding teamleaders out of blue isnt really helping since u dont know if they are even online or on vacation for that reason
posting in advance when ur team is available to play is probably better way for others team to free their schedule etc

beside even if u say u only wanna play against div 5 ready teams its likely a mix team will pretend to be one because they dont wanna wait too long for a game …

Last edited by maidos,

Mercyless

ORACLE

Thats a good idea, but what would motivate the already established teams to play new teams?

I KNOW, hats

Giving 3 hats for a top div3 team that could scrim us, add me on steam to talk about it.

maidos

for the tf2 spirit :D beside if established team feel like helping out tf2 comp to be even better..who knows they might even encounter some challenge u never know compare to the teams they already played against so many tiimes.

Fallen

TC

Quoted from maidos

and just adding teamleaders out of blue isnt really helping since u dont know if they are even online or on vacation for that reason

Maybe that’s why there are so few team games, people are on vacation.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Fallen

[…]

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Fallen

[…]

we have a winner folks!

maidos

eh well yeah individuals or majority of the team are gone so adding many ppl at the time doesnt really help does it? so you just waste your time and get the bad news when they take million years to accept your invitation. i just thought having a thread here would be better to co-ordinate the teams game time when there are teams who can actually play but not that often as they could like when season is ongoing

ondkaja

IKEA

Saint-Jean-du-Gard

http://etf2l.org/teams/15422/

We’re a new team that plays every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday at 21:00. We’re looking for established teams to play against. If you can play against us at any of these times, please add me and we can arrange a PCW.

Last edited by ondkaja,

1) use irc
2) add people from decent teams you play against
3) question marks
4) i am pinky

Ghostface

spire

1v1 me coward terrorists?

Quoted from Ghostface

1v1 me coward terrorists?

kgo badlands spire. Oh wait…

mimzyy

(è_é)
Otter

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

1) use irc
2) add people from decent teams you play against
3) question marks
4) i am pinky

= no you’re not him… i saw the real pinky and he was belgiumian but you are south african…liar

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »